want him at Juve?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
One is a racist, the other uhhh..what did Icardi do again? Maxi was his teammate, not his friend. Didn’t and doesn’t owe him shit. And Maxi wasn’t innocent either, I mean if we’re believing hearsay, dude was cheating on Wanda. Either way, putting Icardi in the same sentence as someone like Terry is a joke.

- - - Updated - - -

You know how team sports work? Delete your account.
Never heard that.

No excusing Icardi's behavior there but if that is true I guess the drama starts to make sense.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
That are all big question marks and not at all some proven strenghts of him.

He had an entire team play for him ffs. How is it going to be any better here?

He might be a better poacher than current Benzema, but overall he doesn't offer as much as Benzema at all, as he's useless in build up play and outside the box.
True, but put an average striker in there instead of Icardi do you think they would have converted as many?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
He’s really not though. That’s just a narrative formed years ago.

- - - Updated - - -

What was juves main issue the last couple of years? The final third. Finishing. That’s what Icardi does better than almost everyone in the world. You don’t like him personally? Whatever. But he’d be a massive upgrade where it actually counts.
Nobody knows what our lineup and importantly style of play will look like this year but i find the argument that Icardi being a world class poacher is exactly what we need to be hilarious.

First off, no, the issue this club has faced as not been a lack of quality finishers missing clear cut chances but static build up play. That static build up play means there aren't many clear cut chances created for the CF, leaving the CF in a position to often create and score chances by himself. The CF role is not a poacher role but someone who needs to be capable in multiple phases.

Hence why this club spent 90mil on Higuain a few summers back as it was directly after Higuain had come off of a record breaking season of doing exactly that. Don't believe me? Look up his highlights from his last season at Napoli. Actually watch them before posting "hurr durr overspent muh dollars on Piggy". There is a reason we signed Golzalo and it should be clear if you open your eyes.

Look at Ronaldo too. He started out at CF here and within a few games Allegri recognized it was a much better use of his talent to play him wide so he could get on the ball. Why did we shift the greatest goalscorer in football away from being a poacher? Because we were not creating chances for him to poach off of but for some reason you want to argue that we should sign a more limited poacher based off of this history?

FFS its like some of you people haven't ever actually watched this team before.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
True, but put an average striker in there instead of Icardi do you think they would have converted as many?
Umm, no?

He's a great poacher and i'm not gonna deny that, great at what he does, but ultimately limited as fuck outside the box and build up play. That's all. An outdated type of player i don't wanna see on the pitch for us, especially if we already have Ronaldo, Dybala (and as things stand, Higgy and Mandzu) in the squad.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
One is a racist, the other uhhh..what did Icardi do again? Maxi was his teammate, not his friend. Didn’t and doesn’t owe him shit. And Maxi wasn’t innocent either, I mean if we’re believing hearsay, dude was cheating on Wanda. Either way, putting Icardi in the same sentence as someone like Terry is a joke.

- - - Updated - - -

You know how team sports work? Delete your account.
Really? Pretty sure they were good friends. Either way it goes to show the kind of people the icardis are

May 26, 2016
at the end of the day, its all up to our management anyways, i fuc#ing hated the Sarri apointment, but that was what the management felt was right, so whatever, go along with it.

Hopefully they continue to run this club in the best way possible, and whoever they bring in is after a well analyzed and thoughtful process.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
at the end of the day, its all up to our management anyways, i fuc#ing hated the Sarri apointment, but that was what the management felt was right, so whatever, go along with it.

Hopefully they continue to run this club in the best way possible, and whoever they bring in is after a well analyzed and thoughtful process.
Yeah, it's why I'm so relaxed this market. Personally, I don't want him for the reasons already mentioned, but if we got him I'd happily welcome him.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019

- - - Updated - - -

Maxi and Wanda invited Icardi to holiday with them so yeah, Maxi looked after him as a friend would. Honestly, I used to work at Upton Park and was racially abused every fucking match but I still think Icardi/Wanda are worse because I'm a father but whatever.

Either way, Icardi won't come unless we sell a couple of our strikers. If Benzema, Levandowski or Aguero are available I'd go for them ahead of Icardi because they're better even if they are older. I'd use the money on Chiesa, Tonali or Zaniolo because they could be very special players.

Jan 22, 2016
Just like Higuain I'm not happy to see him here. But this time we can sell him if it turns out bad for us.

Btw, i would rather we spent this money on a mid or winger. I rate Kean much higher than both Higi and Icardi.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
@DanielSz

Again, Chiellini might have been complimentary of this superfluous douchecunt. He may be hard to mark, but he's not going to add anything we don't already have. He's an unnecessary purchase, a redundant acquisition, but some of you apparently have a hard time understanding simple things.

We should be strengthening the midfield further, and not focusing on a toxic disruptive cunt. Paratici may very well be far more knowledgeable and informed, but that doesn't mean he can't also have a hard-on for Icunti or make mistakes in the mercato. After all, he is human and is not infallible.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004

- - - Updated - - -
Why not ? or maybe Wanda herself dumped him instead , I can't see a problem in that. but honestly , I think it's the snake Wanda in this ...she found Maxi a hopeless finished footballer and found Icardi , new polished young dick ...with a bigger fat future or salary ....and jumped the ship with her kids ...anyone can blame her ?

If a man can't satisfy his woman both financial wise and sex wise ..she will dump him at the first opportunity coming..it's not a wanda thing ...All ladies like this ...maybe gold diggers

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
@DanielSz

Again, Chiellini might have been complimentary of this superfluous douchecunt. He may be hard to mark, but he's not going to add anything we don't already have. He's an unnecessary purchase, a redundant acquisition, but some of you apparently have a hard time understanding simple things.

We should be strengthening the midfield further, and not focusing on a toxic disruptive cunt. Paratici may very well be far more knowledgeable and informed, but that doesn't mean he can't also have a hard-on for Icunti or make mistakes in the mercato. After all, he is human and is not infallible.
They added Rabiot and Ramsey to the midfield without losing anyone important. That’s a pretty significant upgrade, no? They both project to start. You’re in pretty good shape if Emre Can and Matuidi are backups.

Mandzukic and Higuain are on the backend of their careers and aren’t dependable anymore. Dybala is still more of a theory than an established player. The only reliable goalscorer on the roster is 34 years old and does better when he’s given space. Icardi would not only upgrade the starting XI immediately but he also gives the club a player to lean once Ronaldo is on his last legs. Icardi is the same age as Dybala and could be a fixture for juves next wave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)