want him at Juve?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guarin-lover

Feb 2, 2014
and a totally different player...
I`d take Benzema over Icardi anyday... The only aspect they are similar is they are both disgusting
Benzema has his extortion thing and Icardi has his behavior and Wanda..
Benzema hasn't even been charged for the whole extortion thing, he's still innocent until found guilty. Or do you find Cristiano disguisting for allegedly raping a woman even though he is not found guilty either?

As for Icardi, I don't blame him for trying to force away a move from Inter. He has wasted a good portion of his prime in a crap team with no chance to compete for titles and is ridiculously underpaid (€4m per year). Never mind on how Icardi isn't a highly rated name despite being one of Seire A's best scorers in history.

Everyone would've done the same thing in Icardi's situation.

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
ADL when asked about Icardi

The interview was all leading up to the issue of Icardi, amid rumours Napoli are battling Juventus and Atletico Madrid for the Inter striker, who is valued at €60m.

“Ancelotti said he wouldn’t exchange Icardi with Lorenzo Insigne and he’s right. Icardi may well always want to join Juventus, but I prefer Lorenzo to him too, because he’s the one we need, while we already have Arkadiusz Milik and Dries Mertens upfront.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I’m for keeping Higuaín. Transfer fee already is booked and he will have a chip on his shoulder. We don’t need Icardi because it will surely mean Kean is sold vs a loan for example. Higuaín also knows Sarri which is useful. I’d rather save the money on Icardi and add either a midfielder or a creative player.

Sidenote:
Insigne may be expendable from Napoli and while I doubt he comes here due to the rivalry, I don’t get how he can be such a Juve hater when his favorite player was ADP. He even sticks out his tongue when he scores. Like he must have been so torn watching him - I hope ADP scores but Juve lose? I bet he’s a closet Juve fan. Either way. That would be the perfect acquisition IMO.

Insigne-Ronaldo-Costa would be devastating.

On Insigne: https://www.corrieredellosport.it/n..._lavversario_pi_difficile_da_marcare_insigne/
This is what Rutiger had to say a couple of years ago. His ability to move the ball quickly could open up so much space for Douglas Costa & Ronaldo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Please, don't play with my heart like this :heart:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I can't support this cunt. Even if this douchecunt, the epitome of a swamp faggot, joins us I will support the team but hope he fails miserably and we fuck him off somewhere, bench him, make him suffer, he gets injured, or a combination of factors end up destroying his career, after we have disposed of him.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Looks like we are the only club after him after De laurentis denial of meeting with Wanda

- - - Updated - - -

De Laurentiis: "Meeting Wanda Nara tomorrow? It's a colossal stupidity, I met her three years ago and I'm not going to see her again. That meeting was enough, there's no reason to see each other again. Icardi doesn't fit in with the current needs of Napoli."

Last edited:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I can't support this cunt. Even if this douchecunt, the epitome of a swamp faggot, joins us I will support the team but hope he fails miserably and we fuck him off somewhere, bench him, make him suffer, he gets injured, or a combination of factors end up destroying his career, after we have disposed of him.
I will root for Wanda though :klin:

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
De Laurentiis: "Meeting Wanda Nara tomorrow? It's a colossal stupidity, I met her three years ago and I'm not going to see her again. That meeting was enough, there's no reason to see each other again. Icardi doesn't fit in with the current needs of Napoli."
That awkward moment when ADL shows more common sense than the Juve management.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)