want him at Juve?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Being useful to teammates doesn't have to mean assisting only.
No, but generally helps, Icardi is super strong and bit quick, so he can lay off balls as targetman, but he is barely involved in general play besides shooting or heading. A prime Higauin could dribble his marks, and has had good enough technique and vision to combine with his teammates. More complete skillset.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
So this could be Beppone vs Fabio Vol. 1.
How bizarre wouldn't it be for Beppes first major move as Inter GM, to sell their only world class player to Juve and his protege? Trolling material it could produce is endless.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
How bizarre wouldn't it be for Beppes first major move as Inter GM, to sell their only world class player to Juve and his protege? Trolling material it could produce is endless.

Not if they end up getting Dybala in exchange. That would be Inter fucking us in the ass hard.

Sacrificing Dybala for this vermin is beyond reproachable and reprehensible.

Jun 6, 2015

I wonder what Fabio's first offer would be? Loan with option to loan? :beppe2: would be proud.
Not if they end up getting Dybala in exchange. That would be Inter fucking us in the ass hard.

Sacrificing Dybala for this vermin is beyond reproachable and reprehensible.
Even if we'd be willing to sacrifice Dybala (which I doubt) I don't think Dybala would accept a transfer to inda.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)