want him at Juve?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
You know when I was a kid the only soap operas we had here were from South America, mainly spanish.

Since that time (over 20 years) the only Spanish I heard was from Narcos and La Casa de Papel.

And I understood that as "blondes attract but brunettes make YOU fall in love (with them)"

But, of course you know better being fluent in three languages and all, Mr. Olive.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
You know when I was a kid the only soap operas we had here were from South America, mainly spanish.

Since that time (over 20 years) the only Spanish I heard was from Narcos and La Casa de Papel.

And I understood that as "blondes attract but brunettes make YOU fall in love (with them)"

But, of course you know better being fluent in three languages and all, Mr. Olive.
You're saying exactly what I said you just put (with them ) which should be understood but hey I guess watching TV makes you the expert

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
I read that don't need Google lol I can speak Spanish. I speak 3 languages fluent and some french and Portuguese

Also filter is a little much she has another that has no filter it's nice
What are you saying she said that blondes attract and brunettes fall in love
You're saying exactly what I said you just put (with them ) which should be understood but hey I guess watching TV makes you the expert
You don't speak neither Spanish or English.

I guess Italian neither.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
They do?

I guess it's better than all forum thinking that you are thick.
Id rather be thick than a prick. Also it makes me laugh how all of you make these blanket statements about me. Meanwhile I have spoken to many a member who do not have that opinion of me at all even some that I fight with often but hey you know all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)