Mauro Icardi - ST - PSG (22 Viewers)

want him at Juve?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
and i dont think they become that much more clinical. they actually scored more goals when Higgy left than with him in the side. probably due to creating more chances with an additional playmaker in Mertens

- - - Updated - - -

I didnt say they would beat us
which is correct. its not the same team that got 91pts anymore when icardi is there. they sell/downgrade each summer

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
1. Napoli are not at our level and Icardi wont change it - They need much more than just 1 player
2. Rumor says Inter wants to trade Icardi for Kean.

I personally think the media overrate both Kean and Icardi but the thing is:
1. Icardi is disgusting
2. He has Wanda by his side which means trouble
3. He isnt that good as besides scoring he offers absolutely nothing..
4. Market value in 3 years would be - Icardi down Kean up so even if we plan to sell in the future Kean>Icardi

as for now of course Icardi is the better player but I much rather stick with Kean

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
The most logical are United or PSG as both might be looking for a CF to replace Lukaku and Cavani respectively. However, I think he may not be marketable enough for them and their fan base would be disappointed. Plus, since the only thing that keep these teams relevant these days are transfer of high profile players then...

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
With Marotta control things there, Inter can really improve with his sale. He has proven here over multiple years that he can work well with limited funds. That mentality though, hopefully continues to hold them back.

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
Fuck it why not,
4-3-1-2, Icardi - Ronaldo up front, if the ball is in the box its a goal, if we keep Dybala then i think he could play behind the two, if not Ramsay/Berna can fill that spot i guess.

JUST BUY MORE MIDFIELDERS PLEASE

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
Hey guys, hear me out on this one. How about we just...and this is where I lose people...how about we DON'T buy him? I like this plan.
Dybala is for sale, so buying Icardi makes sense. A good young clinical striker, and the most important thing, strong mentality.

Yes, his personality is shit, and his agent wife is a hoe, but let the club handle it. If they go for him, then I trust our managment.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Dybala is for sale, so buying Icardi makes sense. A good young clinical striker, and the most important thing, strong mentality.

Yes, his personality is shit, and his agent wife is a hoe, but let the club handle it. If they go for him, then I trust our managment.
And there you have it. He is a destabilizing force in the locker room, we don't need that in our lives. We need a midfield instead. You bring in another striker totally reliant on service while ignoring the ones doing the serving, why bother then?

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
And there you have it. He is a destabilizing force in the locker room, we don't need that in our lives. We need a midfield instead. You bring in another striker totally reliant on service while ignoring the ones doing the serving, why bother then?
Allegri and Chiellini will take care of him. His price has dropped, rumoured to be between 60-70mill, that's pretty cheap in todays market. You will not get another wc striker who is that young for that price. Imagine, he can be our starting striker for the next 6-7 years, think long term man.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Strong mentality :howler:

This cunt is being controlled and manipulated by his wife, and you have the gall, the audacity to say he has a strong mentality. He's a spiteful, poisonous, corrosive force. Fuck him and all the luatics who endorse this trade. Hopefully Fab gets his head out of his ass and focuses his attention on other more urgent targets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)