Mauro Icardi - ST - PSG (24 Viewers)

want him at Juve?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I don't want this headfuck even near Earth.
Palmeri: "Napoli offer for Icardi, but Inter has decided to sell it to Juventus"
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now Inter decide to play nice - Selling their super overrated player to us when we need midfield and not attack... I hope we dont get him - He is overrated and he is not a midfielder...

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now Inter decide to play nice - Selling their super overrated player to us when we need midfield and not attack... I hope we dont get him - He is overrated and he is not a midfielder...
Get him , get Nodobele, get new CB De lgit and we are done

Apr 29, 2006
Nah, we will just milk Inter and Icardi for more drama at no cost to us. The only player in our camp that could be distraught at such news is Kean, and he is too young to show anything else, but a desire to improve and impose himself.
Might be seeing Mandzukic going to greener pastures after this season(China, I suppose...). Max might be gone too. That almost inevitably leads us to a new forward (unless Kean makes a quantum leap). My bet is it won't be Icardi, but he would be very useful in the potential chaos.

His best bets are two teams: PSG and Real M. Bayern are a distant third.
Our best bet is: PSG

They would need less than 110 mils, but are also trying to navigate their way out of FFP troubles. One way they could salvage that situation is sell a forward for more than 110, get Icardi and still have that WC forward line. Neymar or Mbappe are the only ones that fit that bill. Both interesting to us, especially if Zidane allowed Dybala sale.

Or at least I hope along those lines. ;)

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Nah, we will just milk Inter and Icardi for more drama at no cost to us. The only player in our camp that could be distraught at such news is Kean, and he is too young to show anything else, but a desire to improve and impose himself.
Might be seeing Mandzukic going to greener pastures after this season(China, I suppose...). Max might be gone too. That almost inevitably leads us to a new forward (unless Kean makes a quantum leap). My bet is it won't be Icardi, but he would be very useful in the potential chaos.

His best bets are two teams: PSG and Real M. Bayern are a distant third.
Our best bet is: PSG

They would need less than 110 mils, but are also trying to navigate their way out of FFP troubles. One way they could salvage that situation is sell a forward for more than 110, get Icardi and still have that WC forward line. Neymar or Mbappe are the only ones that fit that bill. Both interesting to us, especially if Zidane allowed Dybala sale.

Or at least I hope along those lines. ;)
Inter have Lautaro who is the new Icardi in their eyes and honestly Im not sure he isnt as Icardi is super overrated

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Schick is actually a very good player who can blossom at the right environment (We agreed to sign him then decided against it because of the bad medical)
Inter will enjoy Lautaro who will be their new "legend"
Icardi is obviously better than Lautaro but he is also overrated because he scores..
Icardi is a good goalscorer nothing more - If we want to dominate Europe one day we need players who can score but also do more than that like creating space provide assists and etc..
How many assists does Icardi has 1? 2? I would be surprised if more than 2..

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Schick is actually a very good player who can blossom at the right environment (We agreed to sign him then decided against it because of the bad medical)
Inter will enjoy Lautaro who will be their new "legend"
Icardi is obviously better than Lautaro but he is also overrated because he scores..
Icardi is a good goalscorer nothing more - If we want to dominate Europe one day we need players who can score but also do more than that like creating space provide assists and etc..
How many assists does Icardi has 1? 2? I would be surprised if more than 2..
Yes he has two assists this season and last season he had one assist

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
If he's available for a fair price we should get him, no doubt. Strikes of his quality cost 200mln these days while he might be available for 60-70. If he's a failure we still would be able to sell him for decent money as he's young.

Watch him divorce Wanda to come to Juve

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
If he's available for a fair price we should get him, no doubt. Strikes of his quality cost 200mln these days while he might be available for 60-70. If he's a failure we still would be able to sell him for decent money as he's young.

Watch him divorce Wanda to come to Juve

But where does he fit in our system and who to sell in order to sign him

- - - Updated - - -

Exactly my point he can score but thats about it.. I rather we take Higuain back than get Icardi..
The problem is higuain wages and anyways his decline has started

Last edited:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
But where does he fit in our system

- - - Updated - - -

The problem is higuain wages and anyways his decline has started

- - - Updated - - -
Water boy...

Higuain is in a decline there is no doubt about it but Higuain is free while Icardi is 100M - I estimate them the same with Icardi staying at his level and Higuain declining fast..
Wages?! Icardi would earn the same if we sign him...
I rather Higuain for free&fat wages than pay more than 100M+fat wages and get the same level +-

Anyway I hope we go for someone else rather than choose one of those 2.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Water boy...

Higuain is in a decline there is no doubt about it but Higuain is free while Icardi is 100M - I estimate them the same with Icardi staying at his level and Higuain declining fast..
Wages?! Icardi would earn the same if we sign him...
I rather Higuain for free&fat wages than pay more than 100M+fat wages and get the same level +-

Anyway I hope we go for someone else rather than choose one of those 2.
Yeah but we will sell somebody in order to sign him and our team needs young established players like Icardi and Zaniolo

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
But where does he fit in our system and who to sell in order to sign him

- - - Updated - - -
We already collected a lot of cash by selling Auderos, Benatias and the likes.
Icardi is a CF who scores 30+ goals per season so we play him CF next to Ronaldo and Dybala (or Bernard or Costa, depending who's in a better condition).

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
We already collected a lot of cash by selling Auderos, Benatias and the likes.
Icardi is a CF who scores 30+ goals per season so we play him CF next to Ronaldo and Dybala (or Bernard or Costa, depending who's in a better condition).

There is no doubt Icardi can score goals but so does Higuain and Higuain is free as he is ours and who cares about declining as we can go for someone better in the year after - I really cant see the reason of going for Icardi - or is it to make him a goalscorer on our team then Real bid for him we sell him for way more and get a quality player I dont know but I really dont understand...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)