Mauro Icardi - ST - ***** (7 Viewers)

want him at Juve?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Fuck this cunt and his disgusting subhuman toad hybrid of a wife.

If we sell Dybala to bring this one dimensional cuckold douchecunt, it's a serious downgrade. If we swap them, then we're real idiots and Marotta would clearly have one upped his disciple.
Swapping them would be unforgivable and a sackable offence.You just can't be this dumb and run juve.

Kyle

Work in Progress
Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
excellent news :tuttosport: a swap deal between this douche and my beloved dybala wouldve sickening.

i also cant see anyway in which this doesnt end in another dramatic fallout between inter and icardi.

good stuff

4ndr3i

Aug 2, 2012
Sadly, I still think Paratici will try a last minute deal involving Dybala-Icardi.

For those who thought we were actually too dumb to try a swap deal for Lukaku and it was just the media blowing smoke, please skip to 1:06:30 where the dude practically confirms it. Dodged the biggest bullet right here.

On second thought, if you got time, the podcast is not that bad, he seems like a bright young dude, the exact opposite of Icardi.

OP
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
if Juve think they can have a discount on Icardi and make a last minute bid inDa will get offended and ask for more than what they agreed to with nipples. 70m+ :gdm:

:ciao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)