Mauro Icardi - ST - PSG (20 Viewers)

want him at Juve?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Why is Icardi refusing offers from everyone to join us when we were happy to abandon him if the Dybala/Lukaku deal would of went through?

Maybe that swap was just a ploy after all for Inter to raise their price because I doubt we planned to buy both of them.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Comepletely not excited about the possibility of getting him and its not his character, as i dont care about it. For me he is just not exciting Player, cant do much other things than scorung goals. Imo Higgy is much more complete Player than he is.
People say cant do much besides scoring goals like its just a minor insignificant part of the game? The reason I would be against him is 2, the character/drama circus show, and who you sacrifice to get him. If its Dybala, DEFENITE no, but if its Higauin or Mandzukic, its a hell yes. Because yes, Higauin is little more well rounded, but he is also DONE as a top level striker starting and delivering. Icardi is just in middle of his career, reaching his prime, as a top top finisher who gurantees goals. Yes I dont like poacher only types in todays game, but quality (and age) difference between him and Higauin is significant enough for me to welcome it (and its not like Higauin does much else except 1-2s outside the box).

So despite disliking the notion of having him in Juve shirt, its a no brainer if he is replacing Mandzu or Higauin or pretty washed up or closed to it at this point.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Higuain is indeed more complete but there are some important factors:
1. He is younger than Higuain - much younger....
2. He is quicker and its not just about a little bit quicker.. Higuain is heavy in his movement - Everything he does is in slow motion (he does it well but very very slowly).
In today`s football speed is very important and this is why Icardi would upgrade us.
The only thing Im worried about when talking about Icardi is that I dont recall him passing the ball too much and it was fine at Inter when he was the only one who knew what football is but this is Juve and if he doesnt pass to Ronaldo he would get killed by Ronaldo and the fans..

All that being said despite me really disliking this player..
In today’s football you dont need a classic 9 like Icardi or Trezeguet who contribute nothing to build up. Icardi, cant pass, cant hold up the ball, cant drible. We need a striker like Aguero. Having Icardi is like playing with one player down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)