want him at Juve?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Maybe they won't maybe they will but will they look to improve where we really need to improve? So far...not so much.
I get the feeling that we are trying to first fix the state of the club from a financial perspective first. After the balanced books of Beppe, we went really downhill in the past few years. The structure of the Locatelli and Kean deals suggest as much. What I'm interested to see (and not really hopeful about) is how we are going to sell overpaid (and in Arthur's case, overpriced) players so that we can replace them with quality.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I get the feeling that we are trying to first fix the state of the club from a financial perspective first. After the balanced books of Beppe, we went really downhill in the past few years. The structure of the Locatelli and Kean deals suggest as much. What I'm interested to see (and not really hopeful about) is how we are going to sell overpaid (and in Arthur's case, overpriced) players so that we can replace them with quality.
Based on what we have done in previous years the solution is very easy. We started by selling Ronaldo, if it is not enough, we will sell De Ligt or Dybala.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Morata kean and icardi? Can only assume allegri is close to making up his mind on what he wants and dybala will be playing behind the forwards in a deeper role.
I can imagine something like this

But I wonder if he'd want to play Morata out wide like Chelsea do with Werner for example, Mandzukic style.

9544861395140f3ec8cf92a5c8fea2c2.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 119)