Mauro Camoranesi (36 Viewers)

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Ah Camoranesi. The softest touch with a football ever. If he received a pass from Mars, he'd put it under his foot with one touch. Incredible ball control. :touched:

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I just talked about him with my brother recently. There are not players like Camo nowadays and that's a pity. What a monster he was, incredible winger... good old days when we had him and Nedved on the flanks. Badass :touched:

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
I remember his last couple of seasons when both Ranieri and Ferrara utilized him as box to box midfielder.

He OWNED that shit. Remember the away inter game away? That 2-1 and his goal :touched:

What a player.

Mar 10, 2009
I miss him, best winger we've had for the last ten years. I remember how mad I was when he took over from Zambrotta, only to realise it was a blessing because Zambrotta was forced to play fullback which he excelled in

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
that winger you seek is currently playing for Boca Jrs
i though treseguet was our official Argentinian scout. has he actually suggested any players?

- - - Updated - - -

sanchez mino btw is nothing special. the guy is 24 and by this time he would have come to Europe if he is any of juve's quality. Iturbe is the guy we need :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)