Mattia De Sciglio (44 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Meh, what does he know though, right? Won the league a couple of times, made it to the CL final twice. Big woop.
yo fool - you do know that Max tried for 2 years to sign MDS and asked for him.

Butttttttttttttttttttttttt what does he know though, right?

- - - Updated - - -

uses Max's knowledge when convenient...discards it when it isn't :baus:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Big Bang

Mar 12, 2012
yo fool - you do know that Max tried for 2 years to sign MDS and asked for him.

Butttttttttttttttttttttttt what does he know though, right?

- - - Updated - - -

uses Max's knowledge when convenient...discards it when it isn't :baus:
Probably just felt bad to see his friend playing for a shit side like Milan. He obviously doesn't think he's good enough to start when he requests (and gets) Cancelo the next year.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
MDS would be the perfect backup if he wasnt so damn injury prone. Now he's pretty useless, always repeating the cursed cycle of recover, get match fit, gel with teammates, reach good form, get injured

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Max praising MdS though is meaningless I guess. :lol:

And please. You're the nincompoop who went on about how no good players would ever join Juventus project with Max here. :lol:
Gotta be a DA.

- - - Updated - - -

Watch it be Dru's lolol

- - - Updated - - -

Probably just felt bad to see his friend playing for a shit side like Milan. He obviously doesn't think he's good enough to start when he requests (and gets) Cancelo the next year.
how do you even know max requested him to be a starter?

youuuuuuuuuuuu dooooonnnnnnttttttt

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I was wrong, it happens from time to time. Not ashamed to admit it.
"No Sanchez-tier winger would ever join us."

Ronaldo joins us.

Derp, but what about Caldara!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Gotta be a DA.

- - - Updated - - -

Watch it be Dru's lolol

- - - Updated - - -

how do you even know max requested him to be a starter?

youuuuuuuuuuuu dooooonnnnnnttttttt
This is all one needs to know about this delusional Giovinco fan:

This forum is where I come to discharge my negative energy, I don't like to say things like that in real life or even on other more respectable platforms. I don't care if I earn an infraction for that type of thing, I'll probably be gone for longer than the period I'm banned for.

Big Bang

Mar 12, 2012
"No Sanchez-tier winger would ever join us."

Ronaldo joins us.

Derp, but what about Caldara!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

This is all one needs to know about this delusional Giovinco fan:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

God I love reading my own posts, especially ones I've forgotten about so when I read them it's like reading it for the first time. So eloquent <3

Look at this gem:

Juventino[RUS];5576310 said:
People hate Mattia for no reason. Sad!
Is him being bad at football a reason?

I don't hate him as a person, if that helps. He looks like the kind of guy that would stand in line at Starbucks, and would frown and shake his head if someone cut the line, maybe even back you up if you confront the line-cutter.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that I like Mattia as someone who might stand behind me in a line in Starbucks, I just don't want him to be my RB. Is that allowed? There are other people who stand in line at Starbucks with me who I also don't want as RB, so I'm not singling Mattia out.

GIGIthebest

Jul 25, 2014
Meh, what does he know though, right? Won the league a couple of times, made it to the CL final twice. Big woop.
Funny, because Allegri is the one who wanted De Sciglio and was the coach who first saw his potential. What does he know though right? Only won 4 Serie A and Coppa Italia in a row plus 2 champions league finals in 4 seasons. Big woop.

No one is saying De Sciglio is a World Class RB atm, but you’re acting like he’s below average. He’s a good player, never made any mistakes, offers great defensive ability, and lacks some attacking quality. Also rarely misplaced a pass. Glad we signed Cancelo because we needed an improvement over De Sciglio, but he’s gonna be good for rotation. Also didn’t have a bad season and we were clearly better with him starting than with Licht.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
This guy is disaster when it comes to injuries. I dont have anything against him perfomance wise as imo he is quit3 good, but damn all those injuries ruin his career.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)