Matthijs de Ligt (39 Viewers)

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
The fundamentals of the deal are fairly simple here. The impetus is on Bayern to meet the asking price. Collateralize it with a cash heavy component with a player or two that can address immediate squad needs

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
TRUE✅ Matthijs de Ligt told @JuventusFC that he wants a Transfer to @FCBayern. Juve and Bayern are now in contact. But: Bayern won‘t pay the requested amount of €70 Mio
[Christian Falk]

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Is Gnabry even that good???
No.

He's overweight (for a pro footballer that is) and quite overrated.

Does the same trick over and over and only succeeds with it 1 out of 10 at best, he lost a lot of pace and agility due to his weight and he just tends to only perform in 1-2 matches out of 10. He then scores a hattrick against minnows and doesn't do any noteworthy for the next 5-10 matches.

His stats looks good on paper, but if you really watch the games or take a deeper look into it you'll see he's not a special talent.

He had 1 good season and that was 19-20. For instance he didn't score a single goal in the 20-21 CL campaign, how fucking poor is that for someone who wants 20 mio euros a year. Last time he had a really good game was against Lyon in 2020.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Fucking Bayern rejected 40+5m for 99y old Lewa with only 1 year on his contract,but they think they can get De ligt for 60m .

Fuck off bitches , pay or gtfo .

Don’t get me wrong i hope we sell De Ligt and go for Koulibaly,but we should sell to highest bidder, and I’m almost sure Chelsea will offer more .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Tbh no defender is worth 100m. We overpaid for him as well. We need to profit off of him and only an EPL side will cut that kind of cheque.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Tbh no defender is worth 100m. We overpaid for him as well. We need to profit off of him and only an EPL side will cut that kind of cheque.
Yeah that’s true , also him (De Ligt) playing average asf didn’t help , but he has hype so we should ask to highest bidder, who cares what he wants .

Also Bayern paid 80m for shitty player like Hernandez

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
de Ligt made the big step up and signed a very good contract. Naturally his hands are tied. Anyone who wants to sign him will have to pay up. If we can break even on the €85 we bought him for, I think the deal should be made. If Bayern want him, the price is €85m.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)