Matthijs de Ligt - CB - Ajax (42 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
i dont know I was ok with this transfer at first but the more i think about i just don't think i can be happy with signing De Ligt while knowing that we are missing out on someone as pacey and powerful as Maguire
I don't think de ligt can handle those cold and wet nights in Newcastle. Maguire practically lives in that kind of place.

amir3323

Jul 31, 2014
You guys think we actually have a shot at Harry Maguire? Talk about delusional! The man is top notch EPL proven defender. Why would he even consider a move to a lowly farmers league club like us? Sadly we are stuck with unproven prospects like de Ligt.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
i dont know I was ok with this transfer at first but the more i think about i just don't think i can be happy with signing De Ligt while knowing that we are missing out on someone as pacey and powerful as Maguire
Even that part is wrong lol. Maguire is slow as a turtle, but for these EPL turds, English PL player = god, foreigner playing in a non-EPL league = scrub.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
I checked some old Instagram pics an it seems he's always liked them. Still 100% positive that it's done but I just want it to be over already.
This. Following his likes on instagram is stupid since he likes their posts since a while ago and does so for other players from different teams. I follow him since December.

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
This. Following his likes on instagram is stupid since he likes their posts since a while ago and does so for other players from different teams. I follow him since December.
I don’t have an Instagram account, I just see some people posting screenshots of his likes. I wouldn’t call it stupid, it’s just another way of reassuring oneself of his coming. People were tracking planes earlier today, we’re all excited for this transfer to be official.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
I don’t have an Instagram account, I just see some people posting screenshots of his likes. I wouldn’t call it stupid, it’s just another way of reassuring oneself of his coming. People were tracking planes earlier today, we’re all excited for this transfer to be official.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It doesn't mean anything when he does so for players from multiple teams and was doing those even when strongly linked with Barca

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)