Matías Soulé (2 Viewers)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I don’t understand the logic behind selling a clearly talented young player to “raise funds” of about 40-50 million for the mercato. In football today, what kind of attacking player can you buy for those funds?
you can get 3-4 weah's for that price. would you rather have one good attacking player or multiple weah talent ones? if you choose one player over multiple wow you so dumb and bad at math lmao.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
A reminder that while Soulé could be the real deal, he hasn't even reached the level of Kulusevski at Parma yet.
I disagree, Kulusevski didn’t even come close to the ceiling our Argentine jewel is showing, we as Juve fans should make sure we rate Soule accordingly as much as possible through all channels and social media platforms to ensure we maximize interest and profits in case of a rather likely potential sale.

And ofc once we do let him go we can then have a much proper meltdown by falling to our own hype.

Aug 27, 2023
If Soule played for Brighton or Southampton, Chelsea and ManUtd would offer over 100mil for him.
Albanese says we're listening offers over 40mil...it's should be at least 60...everyone is worth 40...hell even Turdeski was few years back (for Tici).

And yeah...he is better than Kulu was for Parma

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
they are.

chedera has 2 goals. kaio jorge 3. ibrahimovic 1. seck 0 goals and cuni 1 goal.
Yeah, I know. It's crazy how weak they are.
There is a similar story in Genoa with Gudmundsson, who is the only one who creates more than Soule on average (Soule 2.3 chances per match, Gudmundsson 2.4). But at least Genoa have a striker with 6 goals. Just like Soule in Frosinone, Gudmundsson has to do everything by himself and he's Genoa's topscorer.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
I disagree, Kulusevski didn’t even come close to the ceiling our Argentine jewel is showing, we as Juve fans should make sure we rate Soule accordingly as much as possible through all channels and social media platforms to ensure we maximize interest and profits in case of a rather likely potential sale.

And ofc once we do let him go we can then have a much proper meltdown by falling to our own hype.
This guy Tuzzes

- - - Updated - - -

I'm nervous about the parallels between Soule and Dybala. We fell for Dybala's hype and in the end he wasn't the real deal. I feel like Soule is similar, and will never be a top player.

- - - Updated - - -

If a team with money come in for him we squeeze them for every last penny imo.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
This guy Tuzzes

- - - Updated - - -

I'm nervous about the parallels between Soule and Dybala. We fell for Dybala's hype and in the end he wasn't the real deal. I feel like Soule is similar, and will never be a top player.

- - - Updated - - -

If a team with money come in for him we squeeze them for every last penny imo.
Similar and not the real deal? We should be very f*cking happy if Soulé gets to be as good as Dybala.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)