Matías Soulé (29 Viewers)

Jul 2, 2006
he showed his quality yesterday. we could have this guy, iling and kenan playing for us this season. we could still lose the race but valuation of these players would have triple and fans would have something to look forward for. amount of the potential wasted is more heart breaking than the shitty display on the field.

and these are the players we opted to use instead: milik, kostic, weah.

Buy on AliExpress.com

beowulf

Dec 9, 2012
he showed his quality yesterday. we could have this guy, iling and kenan playing for us this season. we could still lose the race but valuation of these players would have triple and fans would have something to look forward for. amount of the potential wasted is more heart breaking than the shitty display on the field.

and these are the players we opted to use instead: milik, kostic, weah.
They were very wise to loan out soule. I wish they would loan illing jr so he could actually play.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I’d like to see a 343 next season with Yildiz, Vlahovic, and Chiesa starting with Soule rotating with Yildiz and Chiesa. Would give them all plenty of playing time, especially since they’ll most likely be in CL

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
I’d like to see a 343 next season with Yildiz, Vlahovic, and Chiesa starting with Soule rotating with Yildiz and Chiesa. Would give them all plenty of playing time, especially since they’ll most likely be in CL
Also wouldn’t cost us a penny and allow us to reinforce in midfield.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
Im not sure about this, but according to many sources we tried to sell him last summer. We did not get the offer we wanted (luck). Now he is atleast worth x2 that.

Dragusin was another one(wrong choice), im glad we still have control over Soule. We should put buy back clause in all of the talented players that leaves the club. You never know what will happen.

Keep or sell for a very good offer, it's up to the club. He is a big talent no doubt

Jun 27, 2011
I find it difficult to believe we're ready to let him go. He could easily excel for us next season. That alone would triple his value. Not that we should ever sell him. He might become a pivotal part of our team for the next 10 years.

I trust Giuntoli to make the right decision here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)