Matías Soulé (50 Viewers)

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Damn, I could afford his transfer fee
Take him on, he can be your very expensive assistant.
I agree though. I've only seen him the fifteen minutes he spent with FT. Looked out of depth but I enjoyed that he took risks and wanted to try. That FK he took just to blast it into row Z. We all knew it would happen but were glad he tried. That determination is good to see and I hope he continues with it. I am also all for having youth around to put on when we're up by two goals against a lesser team. But as I write that sentence I can't remember us ever doing that for the past two-three years. We scrape by and then there's no room for him. So...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
I’m not watching this game , but whenever i saw this guy he never looked anything special.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Judging purely off of primavera, I think Iling is the better wing prospect. Not sure Soule is even a wing tbh, but yeah I haven’t seen him flash once yet in any senior appearances. And the bar for flashing is very low for me, like even Rafia flashed that one time. Even when he was with the primavera i thought barrenechea was the better prospect on that side.

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
We where defending and looking to end the game by the time he came on. I will say he was one good touch when Miretti switched it to him. And then he himself had that great switch he played from the edge of our box nearly to the halfway line for Kostic

Jun 16, 2020
The mercato was so silent around him. We probably want that he stayed because he can become CTP. Has been with the first team ever since, apparently he was very bad during the friendliest but personally I haven’t seen anything. And we’re thin on our wings of course. Allegri talked briefly about him before the Spezia game but didn’t say anything special other than he’s doing good, but you can expect a manager saying that.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Does he only have to stay until January to become CTP? He probably wants to train with Di Maria for a season, he will learn a lot.

Would be sweet if he could actually step up and we had a winger come through as well as the CMs, but he has a long way to convince me that he can hack it at this level from a mental POV. Technically no doubt.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 48)