Matías Soulé (19 Viewers)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I still think he's got a few more levels in him to grow. His progression since he made his debut has impressed me and he was excellent for Frosinone.

I don't want us to sell him, he's exactly the sort of player we have lacked in recent seasons and comes at a low cost. This is how a sustainable Juventus should be built rather than chasing the plusvalenza and kicking the can down the road.

I hope if we sell him we retain a buyback.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Looking at him just as a footballer Greenwood is better than both and has a higher ceiling...but he's a prick so that makes him worse.
What exactly has Le Rapiste accomplished to be better than Chiesa or Soule even? He's a bonafide shitcunt and a mental midget to boot.

He may possess the potential, but as things stand, he's definitely inferior to Chiesa and only slightly better than Soule.

Aug 27, 2023
What exactly has Le Rapiste accomplished to be better than Chiesa or Soule even? He's a bonafide shitcunt and a mental midget to boot.

He may possess the potential, but as things stand, he's definitely inferior to Chiesa and only slightly better than Soule.
Their stats this season are similar, their best season at Juve/Utd is similar with Greenwood playing less minutes...so i'll correct myself and say Chiesa (after injury) and Greenwood (after suspension) are on the same level.

I like Chiesa but for what he was meant to be he was underwhelming except his 1st season...yeah acl and Allegri didn't help. Maybe if he stays and he's used in his position he'll finally explode

At the end i hope Motta uses the ones he wants in their position so he'll get the most out of them.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
We only sold a handful of players for that price in our entire history. Yes, inflation and bla bla bla but Soulé hasn't done anything to prove he's worth that much so far. In our current situation, I'd argue 40 mil is a no-brainer.

Ofc much depends on the replacement 'though.

Jun 16, 2020
We only sold a handful of players for that price in our entire history. Yes, inflation and bla bla bla but Soulé hasn't done anything to prove he's worth that much so far. In our current situation, I'd argue 40 mil is a no-brainer.

Ofc much depends on the replacement 'though.
Yet we wouldn’t doubt buying him for that amount if he wasn’t from us.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Agresti said today that the only offer we got was from Leverkusen and it was between 20-25m. Juve will not sell Soule for this kind of money and we expect almost a double of that. WHU made some inquiries but no concrete offer yet. According to Romeo we're not in a hurry to sell the Argentine.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
If an offer comes for 40m, we have to seriously consider it. Otherwise I would be tempted to keep him - he seems exactly the kind of winger that Motta likes. Is he ready to be a starter for us though? Having a squad player with 30-40m is a bit of a luxury.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)