Matías Soulé (23 Viewers)

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
we need the monies and if someone like Chelski or ManU is interested, we could reap 70m+ for him
Well, if an offer of 70mln came we should definitely sell simply because it's too good to refuse for a player like him. It doesn't mean we'd be forced to sell. As far as I'm concerned we're taken care of by Exor and don't need to sell our best assets to keep ourselves afloat. Especially now that we're most likely coming back to the CL and probably will take part in club world cup.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Well, if an offer of 70mln came we should definitely sell simply because it's too good to refuse for a player like him. It doesn't mean we'd be forced to sell. As far as I'm concerned we're taken care of by Exor and don't need to sell our best assets to keep ourselves afloat. Especially now that we're most likely coming back to the CL and probably will take part in club world cup.
Exor can't bail us out of FFP troubles. Well they can (the Manchester City way), but I'd prefer if they didnt

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Do we have FFP troubles though? We haven't been making big purchases for 2 years now, we have significantly reduced the wage bill as well.
yes unfortunately

we have an ffp agreement with uefa with a limit of -60m overall balance over a 3-year period if i remember correctly. and our loss for the previous season already exceeded the limit by quite a bit, so we actually are forced to have a profit over the next two seasons to avoid fines or bans

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
yes unfortunately

we have an ffp agreement with uefa with a limit of -60m overall balance over a 3-year period if i remember correctly. and our loss for the previous season already exceeded the limit by quite a bit, so we actually are forced to have a profit over the next two seasons to avoid fines or bans
La noia mortale

An assassin that kills you with boring facts.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Do we have FFP troubles though? We haven't been making big purchases for 2 years now, we have significantly reduced the wage bill as well.
just goes to show how stupid the wage bill was that even without spending money on transfers the wage bill singlehandedly forces us in the red. our mgmt have been fucking morons for years.

Apr 9, 2015
Still making the same mistakes over and over again. He looks good in highlights, he has some really class acts in 90 mins, but takes waayy too much risk. Making almost impossible passes and tries to dribble past 4 players. He is trying overdoing stuff he can't doing with his qualities (at this age/experience).

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Still making the same mistakes over and over again. He looks good in highlights, he has some really class acts in 90 mins, but takes waayy too much risk. Making almost impossible passes and tries to dribble past 4 players. He is trying overdoing stuff he can't doing with his qualities (at this age/experience).
well he's 20 years old.... you have to give him time to mature out his perception and judgement. not every player is going to play like messi or robben at 20.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
Thread is pretty quiet. I wonder if it is the 3-0 drubbing.
What conversation do you expect from a guy of ours on loan at a midtable (at best) club? We're not going to like do a match thread in here about him.

If he scores or assists or does something, we can talk about it. But if he does nothing or Frosinone loses, I'm at the same point I was before: I don't care.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
we need the monies and if someone like Chelski or ManU is interested, we could reap 70m+ for him

If there was a 70m offer if he would be gone in a heart beat. We wanted to sell/trade Vlahovic for profit last summer, and he is our biggiest name essentially.

For someone like Soule, they wouldn't blink to accept such a huge offer. As they should, easily replaceable with such a fantasy sum.

But he won't get such a huge offer, so we shouldn't worry. He will be in our shirt and playing as rotation alot next season. I'm guessing as SS since wingback won't work lol.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
Still better than paying Anderson 4 mill a year in wages and his sister a generous bonus ffs
Agreed.

Really, we ran in that problem before and I'd argue its a big part of our collapse from our peak. We paid bench guys instead of playing young guys. Now part of that was we didn't have young guys. But now, moving forward, the Next Gen to Juventus squad pipeline should make up MOST of our bench. That's how we keep wages low and under control.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
u know i'm one of the first OGs of "why the fuk is allegri playing chiesa as a wingback" but i promise you if he has proper wingers u will see him deploy a 4-3-3 or even a 4-3-1-2

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Honestly I want him so had in Juve. But after this stellar season (so far), we will for sure renew Allegri. Only way he is leaving is if he choose to do it himself.
We are growing and seeing more and more youngsters break through. I'm not sure the board will renew Allegri just yet, but as a fan I can see the team growing and while thats happening I am positive. I hope Allegri is building the foundations for a coach like De Zerbi to come in and take us to the top eventually

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)