out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
Bit sloppy at times, definitely not impressed with Bonucci's error or Zenit's 2nd goal but the hunger and intensity is itself a massive improvement of what we had seen recently.

Will gladly take it
Huh? That shit can happen to anyone. If anything that's on Danilo, he gets wrong footed, that cross should never have been made.
If Bonucci doesn't hit that theres player running behind him..in that nanosecond a defender can't pass it up completely and theres million to one chance that ball lands in goal and today it did.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Mister got a revelation and didnt field Fagiot as LM and didnt play with Danilo as babysitter for Chiello/Bonucci.
Not surprisingly -> Turns out we play with 11 players instead of 9, and with lots of space and ways to attack our opponent. I really hope we can continue this more brave setup and trust our players in each position instead of adding babysitters. That also means that De Ligt needs to play much more, as he can usually hold his own.
Allegri always does this. Remember when he first came and insisted on the 352 while people where screaming hysterically how it doesn't work? Then after 3-4 months he started introducing 4312. The following year again started with 4312 (Hernanes AM) and mixed all kinds of formations until starting to use 352. In 16/17 the same, Pjanic LCM, Pjanic AM, many formations, and the 4231 came out pretty late. The one time we figured it out from the start was his last season and we were done after March. Ofcourse Allegri can see what we see as well, but like always you can't judge a Allegri team in November but rather in March. I don't know why he does it, to keep his cards hidden, not overuse his key players, to test out all the formulas before being sure on the winning one, but so far it has worked so let's be patient and see what the team looks like in February

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Allegri :Ritiro? I'm a coach, not a watchdog. We went into training camp yesterday morning, we had a good workout; tomorrow morning, as a bonus, we'll have a day off and then from Thursday we'll be back in training camp, with 2 days to prepare well for the Fiorentina game.

So now Juventus has come to "clarify" that the team WILL NOT have a day off tomorrow but will train regularly at Continassa. They won’t sleep at the J Hotel tonight and tomorrow,

So... seems that nobody knows if the team is in "ritiro" or not :crazy:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Thank you for getting us through in the CL. Hopefully we can make the QFs this year.

A top 4 finish in Serie A and a CL QF spot should be the minimum requirement, even with how horribly we've started the season.

Next year, with a new CF and one or two top quality mids, we can condemn him if he fails to deliver the title or at least fight for it until the very end.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Thank you for getting us through in the CL. Hopefully we can make the QFs this year.

A top 4 finish in Serie A and a CL QF spot should be the minimum requirement, even with how horribly we've started the season.

Next year, with a new CF and one or two top quality mids, we can condemn him if he fails to deliver the title or at least fight for it until the very end.
Last 16 or QF that's contingent on the luck of the draw. A true measure of whether we make progress is in the league week in week out.

Either way we should keep him there aren't better options out there. None that we can attract anyway.

Also, top coaches often fail this is not boxing. He can fail here and succeed again elsewhere just like many great coaches before him. Just look at Pep, Klopp etc...

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
Last 16 or QF that's contingent on the luck of the draw. A true measure of whether we make progress is in the league week in week out.

Either way we should keep him there aren't better options out there. None that we can attract anyway.

Also, top coaches often fail this is not boxing. He can fail here and succeed again elsewhere just like many great coaches before him. Just look at Pep, Klopp etc...
Not exactly, we got lucky with the draw last two seasons and choked

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
In the league both Napoli and Milan have been near perfect, that's highly unusual for Italy. Even if we become a machine again, we may not be able to catch the top unless they screw up massively. I'd like us to have consistency and an identity so that we have a clear plan with transfers for next season.

Jun 16, 2020
His performance in the Champions League so far has been impeccable.
He’s the best ever. The most brutal, vicious, and most ruthless champion there’s ever been. There’s no one who can stop him.

Mourinho is a conqueror? No. I’m Massimiliano. He’s no Massimiliano. There’s never been anybody as ruthless. I’m Sonny Muntari, I’m Jack Bonaventura. There’s no one that can match him.

His style is impetuous. His defense is impregnable, and he’s just ferocious. He wants your heart, he wants to eat Inzaghi’s children. Praise be to Allah

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He’s the best ever. The most brutal, vicious, and most ruthless champion there’s ever been. There’s no one who can stop him.

Mourinho is a conqueror? No. I’m Massimiliano. He’s no Massimiliano. There’s never been anybody as ruthless. I’m Sonny Muntari, I’m Jack Bonaventura. There’s no one that can match him.

His style is impetuous. His defense is impregnable, and he’s just ferocious. He wants your heart, he wants to eat Inzaghi’s children. Praise be to Allah

Slow down, thats one too many proseccos for you fam.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 22, Guests: 260)