out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jul 20, 2012
This is just plain overreacting in a season where most players were bad. One or two bad mistakes doesn't make him a bad GK. Let's look towards the future please. Enough extending veterans' contracts. We need to move on from this cycle.

- - - Updated - - -

Buffon played a handful of games where he was excellent. It would've been a different matter if he was starting week in week out. It's high time we moved on.
Couldn't agree more, especially with Allegri coming back, I think we should look to turn a new page. Buffon is gone, and chiellini should be too but it doesn't seem the case.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
He a Anti-Allegri. The post history gives that one away.
You guys are basically an Allegri cult. I accept him as manager and he’s a good one, but those finals were horrible and you guys just need to accept those views that differ from your own just like I accept Allegri now.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, I know. These boring few already whining about Allegri with the season still a few months away. Lol

Last two years taught them nothing.
Sarri won Serie A. I don’t even like Sarri but he still won the league.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
You guys are basically an Allegri cult. I accept him as manager and he’s a good one, but those finals were horrible and you guys just need to accept those views that differ from your own just like I accept Allegri now.

- - - Updated - - -

Sarri won Serie A. I don’t even like Sarri but he still won the league.
The worst point total and goal differential of the 9 scudetti run. And lost the club tens of millions of dollars by crashing out of Rof16 CL to the 7th place side in Ligue 1. :lol:

Barcelona final terrible? Lol. How boring.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
The worst point total and goal differential of the 9 scudetti run. And lost the club tens of millions of dollars by crashing out of Rof16 CL to the 7th place side in Ligue 1. :lol:

Barcelona final terrible? Lol. How boring.
You sound like broken record, you've brought that argument up like 100 times already. We won 9th scudetti with him, number of points and goals is irrelevant.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
You sound like broken record, you've brought that argument up like 100 times already. We won 9th scudetti with him, number of points and goals is irrelevant.
No it's not irrelevant. We were clearly a much worse team with him and we only won the league because Lazio fell apart after the COVID break with injuries. If both teams had kept their form which was more than likely with no break Lazio would've easily won the Scudetto.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
No it's not irrelevant. We were clearly a much worse team with him and we only won the league because Lazio fell apart after the COVID break with injuries. If both teams had kept their form which was more than likely with no break Lazio would've easily won the Scudetto.
No bro, we won the league because we were better than them. It sucks for Lazio because Covid affected on them :snoop:
what is he excuse for this year's failure?

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
No bro, we won the league because we were better than them. It sucks for Lazio because Covid affected on them :snoop:
what is he excuse for this year's failure?
Ofc we won it bc we were better, but don't say the lowest point total in 9 years and GD doesn't matter after 90 pts previous season and an improved team on that with a coach that was supposed to be an offensive juggernaut.

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
Did some poet here use Tuchel and Allegri names in the same sentence?
Pussy league 1 with unlimited budget? One lucky CL?
Winning 5 back to back in tacticaly superior Italy with limited budget is worth 10 in France..reaching 2 CL finals and losing to 2 GOAT teams is superior to winning one because your mediocre opponent (compared to those we faced) choked.
Allegri is #1 fit for Juve and top 3 overall.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 30, Guests: 849)