out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
You don't remember his last season? Dybala was on the wing and very ineffective.
I very much remember that season where everybody was struggling and it doesn't whipe out the rest one bit for me. If Dybala ain't smart enough to realise we needed that from him, he can fuck off. We have Kulu, Cuads and Chiesa playing on the wings now plus time to buy others.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
You don't remember his last season? Dybala was on the wing and very ineffective.
It's difficult to find balance with Ronaldo and Dybala and our team in his last year was mostly focused around our golden goose CR.
Dybala was fine prior to Ronaldo arriving at the club.
However, building around this current version of Dybala is concerning for sure.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
I very much remember that season where everybody was struggling and it doesn't whipe out the rest one bit.
Nah Dybala was different. With Ronaldo he was always tracking back to midfield.
As others also said it might've been because he was pushed out of position with Ronaldo. Also we had to play 4-3-3.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Based on everything that happened. He and Dybala did not have a good relationship at all towards the end. After he was sacked Dybala's brother said "it's good some things changed, many players would have left if everything stayed the same".
And Dybala, just like everyone who wanted Max out, was proven wrong. Only morons never change their opinion. But if he actually thinks he's worth over 10m that might be the case.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
The main issues are in midfield and it has been like that for 6 years now.

It's time the management finally listens to Max and his needs. We will need at least 2 top players there. Everything else will be insufficient.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Nah Dybala was different. With Ronaldo he was always tracking back to midfield.
As others also said it might've been because he was pushed out of position with Ronaldo. Also we had to play 4-3-3.
Yes, which is something he should swallow and move on. His best ever season was under Allegri.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Based on everything that happened. He and Dybala did not have a good relationship at all towards the end. After he was sacked Dybala's brother said "it's good some things changed, many players would have left if everything stayed the same".
Yeah. Not a cordial relationship in the end.
I remember him refusing to shake Allegri's hand at least 2 times in his last season here, after being subbed.
Maybe he was frustrated by being played out of position, or that he always seemed to come out while Ronaldo always stayed in. Who knows?

I expect dybala to be gone by the end of this Mercato.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
I was referring to this part

"In the end Allegri is the one who chose Van Bommel over Pirlo at Milan, and Khedira over Marchisio at Juve. His choices in squad building are the only suspect part of getting and backing Allegri 100%."

I belive he chosed them for tactical reasons and he was proven mostly right.
How was he proven right? I say this as a huge Allegri fan.

Letting Pirlo come for free to Juve was disastrous for Milan. Van Bommel played 1 more season at Milan before leaving for the Dutch league while Pirlo was crucial in our revival and winning 4 scudettos in a row.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 13, Guests: 523)