• Poll closed .

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
to be fair to allegri:

when you play with alex sandro: it's like playing with one man less
when you play with sandro and rabiot: playing with two men less
when you play sandro, rabiot and kean: 3 men less
when you play sandro, rabiot, berna, and kean: 4 men less.

there should never be a situation where there is more than 1 of those on the pitch at a time. we need reinforcements badly. and thats without chiesa being injured and dybala fitness

Buy on AliExpress.com

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Not rubbing it in, but has Inzaghi’s opinion around these parts improved or remained the same after half a year with Inter?

I think there was some legitimate concern if he could manage a side competing for titles unlike Lazio but he seems to be proving that he can. That too, with a weaker Inter side than last year.

One day, Turin bound perhaps.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Y, I was never quite sure about his quality, Lazio in his best seasons were a delight, but he had a fair share of rather mediocre seasons there too. Tbh I'm surprised at how well he's done at Inter, they dont seem to have lost a single drop of grinta since Conte left.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Not rubbing it in, but has Inzaghi’s opinion around these parts improved or remained the same after half a year with Inter?

I think there was some legitimate concern if he could manage a side competing for titles unlike Lazio but he seems to be proving that he can. That too, with a weaker Inter side than last year.

One day, Turin bound perhaps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's all Conte, he doesn't do anything. Remember how Allegri won with us?

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
The #Juventus of #Allegri failed the first objective of the season and questions itself on the re-foundation. Comparison with #Pirlo a year ago who won the Supercoppa and had more points in the league (42 against 38).

[#LaStampa via @capuanogio]

Jäger

May 2, 2021
The #Juventus of #Allegri failed the first objective of the season and questions itself on the re-foundation. Comparison with #Pirlo a year ago who won the Supercoppa and had more points in the league (42 against 38).

[#LaStampa via @capuanogio]
Yet some here still genuinely believe he is still the right guy for the rebuild

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

this is why max got his suspension after napoli. he simply said that the added time should have been 12 minutes and napoli players kept rolling around.

and added a couple of cazzo's and coglioni's. and called someone dickhead.

the latter referred to the ref.

forza max

Jäger

May 2, 2021
I don’t think Allegri is the best man for the massive rebuild task that’s in front of us, but expecting him to bash players publicly is beyond stupid.
No one thinks that. Agree with the first part though.
But he does need to stop downplaying our problems to the press, because with every poor result that goes by he just makes himself look more stupid and stubborn

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
No one thinks that. Agree with the first part though.
But he does need to stop downplaying our problems to the press, because with every poor result that goes by he just makes himself look more stupid and stubborn
No one? A whole army of Tuzzers are burning him in effigy because he didn’t say bad things about Alex Sandro. I personally don’t care what he says. What he does is important, and so far I don’t like what I see.

Jun 6, 2015
Talking about the problems to the press will fix nothing, you fix the problems on the training pitch. I personally much prefer that he's looking at the positives and concentrating on what's next and not worrying about the past, whining and crying will get you nowhere.

Jäger

May 2, 2021
Talking about the problems to the press will fix nothing, you fix the problems on the training pitch. I personally much prefer that he's looking at the positives and concentrating on what's next and not worrying about the past, whining and crying will get you nowhere.
Its disingenuous. Does he think we're stupid when he says that Sandro had his best game of the season against inter? It's not coming off as very reassuring, if that's his intention. If anything its quite insulting. Anyone with half a brain cell would have realised how poor Sandro was, like he always is.
The mercato is not the past either. It's the present, and to say that this squad doesn't need improving is very discouraging. There are plenty of problems and all of us here agree on that. This current squad most likely will not make top 4, unless Napoli truly fuck it up.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
this.

plus press is just pr. the important things should happen at the training ground and in the locker.

and max's press conferences are pure gold anyway. the most easy going and genuinely funny coach we've ever had. rebuilding a team out of this steaming pile of mercenaries is a tough one for him too though.

Jun 6, 2015
Its disingenuous. Does he think we're stupid when he says that Sandro had his best game of the season against inter? It's not coming off as very reassuring, if that's his intention. If anything its quite insulting. Anyone with half a brain cell would have realised how poor Sandro was, like he always is.
The mercato is not the past either. It's the present, and to say that this squad doesn't need improving is very discouraging. There are plenty of problems and all of us here agree on that. This current squad most likely will not make top 4, unless Napoli truly fuck it up.
I do think he honestly liked what he saw from Sandro until that costly mistake. It's clear that he hasn't been happy with Sandro's level of performance overall this season because he has benched him quite a few times.

He didn't say "the squad doesn't need improving", he said "this is the squad and we need to finish the season with these players". Basically just means that we shouldn't expect any big changes to our current roster in January.

Anyways I don't think there is anything he could say that would make you happy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 105)