out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
It's so strange ,when Alegri was here in his first appointment as a Juve coach ,just a slight comments against him will lead to a ban.He was an genious ,Juve icon then.Now 80% of the posts here are against him and his capabilities as a Juve coach.Strange.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Bad game, bad players, bad coaching.

A win only because Udinese are dreadful, we were on the verge of conceding ffs before McK scored. Udinese should've had a penalty for Berna pulling Soppy's hair.

It is laughable how much leeway some players have over others.

Did Morata touch the ball after coming on? What's the point of taking Kean out so early when he was having a nice game, he needs goals and confidence and he can't play in Coppa. Morata regularly gets 80 minutes no matter how he plays.

Not to mention he got 1 cross and 1 through ball attempt the entire game.

Pellegrini and Kulusevski were bad, but can't even blame them that much when Allegri insists over and over again on intentionally handicapping one side of the pitch, then wonders why a LB who has no right foot gets every ball on his right with no support down the pitch and is bad or why a winger who comes inside on his left foot can't do shit when 4 players overload that area when they know there's no danger on the other side.

They're not great either way, but the whole point of a coach is to put players in a position to succeed, in a position to limit their weaknesses and he's constantly, all season, doing the opposite.

Kaio can't get a minute, but Berna and Rabiot are irreplaceable.

I expected a lot of things this season, but never this much stubborness,
Complained after win against Roma, complaining again after another win, 6th in the last 8 Serie A matches. Some of u are never satisfied. :p

- - - Updated - - -

Juve have picked up 20 out of a possible 24 points in Serie A since the defeat to Atalanta on November 27
Pretty damn good considering the squad he has and all the injuries. Boss :heart:

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Complained after win against Roma, complaining again after another win, 6th in the last 8 Serie A matches. Some of u are never satisfied. :p
Yeah, this doesn't work on me. I have been one of the staunchest Max defenders for years because he deserved it. He is not doing a good job this year and I am going to point it out just as well.

Once again, two non-wins were against Venezia and decimated Napoli. That is not a positive

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Yeah, this doesn't work on me. I have been one of the staunchest Max defenders for years because he deserved it. He is not doing a good job this year and I am going to point it out just as well.

Once again, two non-wins were against Venezia and decimated Napoli. That is not a positive
Sure, u keep pointing it out. I ll be there to point out how silly u look ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Obviously the expectations are that Allegri makes us play like man city.
He has Berna and Kulu as wingers, Im happy when both of them stay on their feat and not lose the ball after 1st touch. It has come to that. This team compared to some of our previous sides is really bad. Not 2011 bad but worse than 2015/16 team that at least had potential.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Juve have picked up 20 out of a possible 24 points in Serie A since the defeat to Atalanta on November 27
No improvement at all apparently. We’ve also picked up 39 points in the last 18 rounds. Over 38 match season thah works out to 82 points. We’d be in top 4 and within striking distance of Inter if not for the awful 2 points in 4 matches start to the season. That’s 100% the reason for our current predicament.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Bad game, bad players, bad coaching.

A win only because Udinese are dreadful, we were on the verge of conceding ffs before McK scored. Udinese should've had a penalty for Berna pulling Soppy's hair.

It is laughable how much leeway some players have over others.

Did Morata touch the ball after coming on? What's the point of taking Kean out so early when he was having a nice game, he needs goals and confidence and he can't play in Coppa. Morata regularly gets 80 minutes no matter how he plays.

Not to mention he got 1 cross and 1 through ball attempt the entire game.

Pellegrini and Kulusevski were bad, but can't even blame them that much when Allegri insists over and over again on intentionally handicapping one side of the pitch, then wonders why a LB who has no right foot gets every ball on his right with no support down the pitch and is bad or why a winger who comes inside on his left foot can't do shit when 4 players overload that area when they know there's no danger on the other side.

They're not great either way, but the whole point of a coach is to put players in a position to succeed, in a position to limit their weaknesses and he's constantly, all season, doing the opposite.

Kaio can't get a minute, but Berna and Rabiot are irreplaceable.

I expected a lot of things this season, but never this much stubborness,
You're a weird guy, no offense.

Where were you when we recorded consecutive loses against shit minnows? Recent performances are not only wins but so much better than what we've seen in the first round of this season IMO.
And I'm no Allegri fan at all but there's a visible progress. Sure, this Juve still plays too slow and too chaotic at times. No patterns in attack, things look very sterile a lot of the time. It is what it is though, Allegri is not a coach who instills clear-cut systems and patterns, he's more of a manager who deals very well with champions which this Juve lacks.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
Allegri to @SkySport “Angry? Because compared to Wednesday's game, where we held for 120 minutes mentally, tonight in the second half there was a moment in which we went to sleep and this is not good. But we need to improve, I'm not very happy with the second half today."

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Allegri to @SkySport “Angry? Because compared to Wednesday's game, where we held for 120 minutes mentally, tonight in the second half there was a moment in which we went to sleep and this is not good. But we need to improve, I'm not very happy with the second half today."
all good alzheimer allegri. we all know he will go back to playing his boys rabiot and sandro on left wing soon

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
You're a weird guy, no offense.

Where were you when we recorded consecutive loses against shit minnows? Recent performances are not only wins but so much better than what we've seen in the first round of this season IMO.
And I'm no Allegri fan at all but there's a visible progress. Sure, this Juve still plays too slow and too chaotic at times. No patterns in attack, things look very sterile a lot of the time. It is what it is though, Allegri is not a coach who instills clear-cut systems and patterns, he's more of a manager who deals very well with champions which this Juve lacks.
Right here.

Then I was happy because we were just recovering from the bad start, but I guess it is weird to not be happy with zero improvement or change halfway through the season.

There is no difference between tonight and the Spezia game for example. Or Sassuolo. Spezia scored their chances, Udinese and Salernitana could not.

We create less chances now than early in the season and every game we suffer huge mental drops. We play too slow, we intentionally eliminate one side of the pitch God knows why.

Yeah better results are great, never complained about that or even about playing style, could not care less. But we just went through the easiest part of our schedule and quality is just not there while Max sticks to the same stuff every game as if we are top of the table.

You can pretend there is some huge improvement, I just don't see it. Difference is easier schedule and Woj stopped gifting goals left and right.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 21, Guests: 402)