out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
We need to improve precision in our choices: in the second half we had 4 sensational chances.
finally tuz and max agree on something

i'll add an other positive: freiburg was unbeaten at home since like october or something, and inda had an even longer record at home iirc. a few months ago this team couldn't do anything remotely similar, that's something hard to ignore

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Our what, 2nd win against a big team this season? Amazing. Lay down the copium friend. I've had to spare many thoughts and prayers for you and your throaters this year. Must be hard, I get it.
you forgot to mention haifa

life must be very hard for you. just try not to be yourself and enjoy the win for a second

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Max Allegri to Dazn:

“Very important victory against a very strong Inter, we didn't concede anything. This Juve has heart and passion. We need to improve precision in our choices: in the second half we had 4 sensational chances."

#Juventus

Allegri to Dazn:

"Don't make me angry. Referee episodes must be accepted for better or for worse. There is the Var which is objective. We are gentlemen in accepting referee decisions. What happened with Salernitana happened, even if we don't talk about it "

#Juventus

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
We have 4 wins against top 4 sides in the league, dork.
1 draw and a loss against Mourinho's Roma, thrashed 5-1 against Spaghetti's Napoli, lost twice to PSG and lost both rounds against Benfica too (worst start in the history of Juve in the Champions League), lost to Milan, failed to beat Atalanta.

In his whole tenure, we've played 27 games against big teams, 6 wins, 14 losses, 31 goals scored, 46 goals conceded. But yes tell me more about how an unconvincing win against a terrible inter is a sign of Allegri's great forthcoming redemption, and how it gives license to throaters to get cocky again.

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
“As I said, it’s the choice of final ball when attacking we need to get right, but this team has heart and determination. I always say that those who are not in this situation cannot understand what it is like. The team found itself with 15 points taken off, that is not easy, but we reached the Europa League quarter-finals, the Coppa Italia semi-final against this Inter and maintained the passion for what they are doing.

“Now we need to unite with our fans and start the push towards the end of the season.”

The appeal against the 15-point penalty will be heard on April 19, but even without that verdict going their way, Juve are still closing fast on the top four.

They now have 41 points, just seven behind Milan in fourth place on 47, while Milan are on 48, Inter 50 and Lazio now second on 52.

Without the penalty, Juve would be four clear in second place on 56 points.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Max Allegri to Dazn:

“Very important victory against a very strong Inter, we didn't concede anything. This Juve has heart and passion. We need to improve precision in our choices: in the second half we had 4 sensational chances."

#Juventus

Allegri to Dazn:

"Don't make me angry. Referee episodes must be accepted for better or for worse. There is the Var which is objective. We are gentlemen in accepting referee decisions. What happened with Salernitana happened, even if we don't talk about it "

#Juventus
Owned that fool.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
The international break couldn't have come at a worse time. Hopefully we return just as focused, just as passionate and even more effective in finishing games.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 24, Guests: 301)