out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
My guess is he won't be here by the end of the season. Either he takes a paycut out of 'love' and stays or we mutually agree to part ways.

He's overpaid. I think the first thing that would do after all the investigation is done is probably a bit of downsizing with the squad and this includes the coach as well.

singus

Sep 22, 2020
A fraud hired by frauds. Street.

- - - Updated - - -

giphy.gif

- - - Updated - - -

Perhaps we deserve to be relegated anyway.
Allegri would be the perfect coach for Serie B

- - - Updated - - -

This guy is excited to see Juve burn in Serie B, if it means he can throat a bald Allegri for another year.

- - - Updated - - -

My guess is he won't be here by the end of the season. Either he takes a paycut out of 'love' and stays or we mutually agree to part ways.

He's overpaid. I think the first thing that would do after all the investigation is done is probably a bit of downsizing with the squad and this includes the coach as well.
lol, no chance of that. He is glad to hold us hostage.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
you can't wait can you
Honestly, Serie B wasn't that bad. The worst thing about it was trying to find streams to watch. But that side in particular with Nedved, Del Piero, Buffon, and Chiellini was far more likeable than the current one we have, including the coach. There is something respectable about being faced with adversary and rising to the challenge in promotion struggles, which is what 95% of what clubs have to go through.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Honestly, Serie B wasn't that bad. The worst thing about it was trying to find streams to watch. But that side in particular with Nedved, Del Piero, Buffon, and Chiellini was far more likeable than the current one we have, including the coach. There is something respectable about being faced with adversary and rising to the challenge in promotion struggles, which is what 95% of what clubs have to go through.
agreed on the last sentence, but being screwed unrightfully (and calciopoli was exactly that) isn't fun

i enjoyed serie b, and i have a buddy who - even in 2006/07 - was able to set up his own streaming channel, somehow got a sky satellite subscription working in hungary, so he streamed some matches. i always rooted for juve but it was calciopoli and the glaring injustice around it that made 100% sure i'm a juventino for life. i'd never want that feeling back though.

i'd prefer a slow transition into a sustainable team that would rely on quality homegrown players. maybe it's going to happen somehow.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
agreed on the last sentence, but being screwed unrightfully (and calciopoli was exactly that) isn't fun

i enjoyed serie b, and i have a buddy who - even in 2006/07 - was able to set up his own streaming channel, somehow got a sky satellite subscription working in hungary, so he streamed some matches. i always rooted for juve but it was calciopoli and the glaring injustice around it that made 100% sure i'm a juventino for life. i'd never want that feeling back though.

i'd prefer a slow transition into a sustainable team that would rely on quality homegrown players. maybe it's going to happen somehow.
I'd love that. Promoting players to the first team from the youth Academy is a great business model because it's relatively low cost. We need more of that and less of the accounting tricks with shitty players.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 21, Guests: 329)