Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Okay, Max can stay if a few things happen

We win Scudetto
Stop rewarding underperforming players with more playing time, like McKenzie
Phase out Bonucci
Stop butchering players
Europa League (BONUS)
Winning either of these means he has necessarily stopped giving a ton of playing time to bums like McKennie and whoever else is underperforming the worst. Team is going to have to perform very well to get to the 90+ pts a scudetto will likely take this year, and to win all the way through Europa especially against young, hungry, athletic sides that have given us fits and struggles for 4 years now.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

We win Scudetto
Phase out Bonucci
Stop butchering players
Europa League (BONUS)
It would have to be a lot more for me, like sent to Ajax or Bayern academy for a few years, then loaned to Sassuolo for several seasons to see if re-education camp worked.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Winning either of these means he has necessarily stopped giving a ton of playing time to bums like McKennie and whoever else is underperforming the worst. Team is going to have to perform very well to get to the 90+ pts a scudetto will likely take this year, and to win all the way through Europa especially against young, hungry, athletic sides that have given us fits and struggles for 4 years now.
I know, not likely

Especially Europa. We're only 10 behind Napoli, everyone else sucks. They could choke and we could shitball our way to the title lol

- - - Updated - - -

I don’t see half those things happening.
And the question always has been whether he will be sacked, not if he should be.
I think the question still is should for some people

- - - Updated - - -

no higher xG and ball possession stats?:D
The less the better

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Winning scudetto or Europa league is still a tough ask from here

Because that would mean we would've turned a corner by playing high intensity football, creating more scoring chances and the mentality of the players would've improved as well. In that scenario, obviously it would be hard to sack him.

We're still far away that from so it's way too early to jump the bandwagon.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
imagine having prime ronaldo, chiellini, bonucci, best right back in world in cancelo, cl winner and world cup finalist mandzukic, world cup winner matuidi, pjanic, douglas costa.

all of that and going out shamefully against ajax.

Aug 2, 2005
Next time you get a point will be your first.

Not talking about liking him, but hoping he gets sacked from now on only means one - you're hoping Juventus fails in one way or another. You can dislike him as much as you want and you can even say you want him fired even if we win the Scudetto and EL, that's fine. That's your opinion and your taste. But hoping for one thing that directly leads to another has nothing to do with feelings.

I hated Sarri, still hoped Juventus would win everything which would mean Sarri stays.
we could still turn things around and win titles and he still might get fired. I am not so sure that keeping him in this situation is guaranteed.. results wise.. he deserves the sacking even if we win EL and Serie A.. the CL exit is humiliating.. winning Serie A and EL won't change that.. note that football is business.. and a coach should be judged based on results and impact..
For example.. nevermind the financial loss which is there already.. a coach is also partially responsible on the impact of losing (not gaining) potential new customers (i.e. new fans) specially those of 10-20 years old..
That was one of the reasons he got fired in 2019 (beautiful football that attracts new fans etc.)..

Apparently.. this is the management role to make those assessments based on expectations..

Who knows what were the exact expectations set at start of season
We only know the headlines
EU relevance + domestic dominance

who here knows what are weight of each? Which of both having bigger factor in making the assessment?
For me,, he must go regardless.. not only because we went out of the CL.. but because the way it happened and the impact it will have..

I am biased against him since I dont like many aspects of his management vs. those that I like which is pretty much (close to None).
But this bias takes nothing out of the assessment to fire him.. as it is totally valid.. at least to me.

Note: it is year end and I am in the phase of making employees assessment.. nevermind where this is coming from hahahaha

If we keep him next year (assuming we will win Serie A). well.. it is another year and new start..

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

We win Scudetto
Phase out Bonucci
Stop butchering players
Europa League (BONUS)
Phase out, you mean send with a fake Italy NT to Qatar so they all get arrested? I agree. Otherwise, I don't see your point

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 11, Guests: 171)