out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I would trade EL for Scudetto EVERY season tbh. We have enough Scudetti, not nearly enough international trophies.

- - - Updated - - -

mega success. Even without top 4.
I wouldnt trade Scudetto for EL, for me it bears less significance, but now we are in, we should give it a serious go. If for anything, then for bit of prestige that comes with European trophy. The major concern is whether we can play 3 competitions while our players are picking up injuries as soon as they step on the pitch. Im afraid at one point we ll need to decide where to push, in Italy or Europe.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Did Elvin just say that winning the Europa League would constitute mega success even if we finish outside the top 4? He's at it again, dying on yet another weird hill. That's something a Cuckventus, not a Juventus supporter would ascribe to.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Ruined Vidal and our season. His winning mentality wouldn't let him take his foot off the gas pedal even when the scudetto was won already
Pisses me off to this day.

- - - Updated - - -

Did Elvin just say that winning the Europa League would constitute mega success even if we finish outside the top 4? He's at it again, dying on yet another weird hill. That's something a Cuckventus, not a Juventus supporter would ascribe to.
I don't know about you but I wanna witness international success for once. I've seen enough Scudetti - no one gave a shit about them.

- - - Updated - - -

At this point, I easily would. It's a European trophy, and I think lifting one at any serious level would be a big mental boost for our club and players.
Yes, it would remove the stigma of "Juve never wins outside Italy" (fino alla confina they mock us, meaning, until the border) too.

Some idiots just don't get it. We ain't winning the Scudetto anyway you dumb fucks, go all the way in the EL, it's the perfect opportunity.

singus

Sep 22, 2020

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know about you but I wanna witness international success for once. I've seen enough Scudetti - no one gave a shit about them.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, it would remove the stigma of "Juve never wins outside Italy" (fino alla confina they mock us, meaning, until the border) too.

Some idiots just don't get it. We ain't winning the Scudetto anyway you dumb fucks, go all the way in the EL, it's the perfect opportunity.
We cant even get past Maccabi in a knockout with this coach

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

The perfect opportunity? We are simply not good enough man

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 13, Guests: 290)