out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
@romeoagresti:"It's necessary to form a real group. We have seen several apathetic players, who do not seem to be thrilled to wear the most important shirt in Italy and one of the most prestigious in the world.It is divided house between the coach and players.
We should sell them off. I really want to know who are these players , inclined to think these players are the big ego players like Maria and Paredes.

Aug 2, 2005
This guy turns out to be the biggest throater of them all lol. Who would have known.
"this squad is meh, come on, its both players and coachES"... What a silly agenda. Somehow Allegris squads are always terrible. Even if he gets a new one every summer and he picks it himself.
On this part

"Somehow Allegris squads are always terrible."
Terrible is debatable and arguementive.. but for sure
I dont recall any squad of Allegri that was known of grinta (bar 2015 which was the remainder of what Conte instilled in them). and I am not talking about individual hard workers such as Mandzu and Licht

Energy saving mode at its best is killing all the grinta a normal player has..

Again it just seem the complete wrong mix of a coach style and players type (non in the team is a real hard worker except Bremer I guess)

And this s4tch is confusing "not blaming everything on the coach" with whatever values of Allegri everyone else except those Allegros and Agnelli himself are seeing..

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Ah yes suddenly this group that has brought in professionals like Vlahovic, Chiesa, Kostic, Di Maria, Bremer, Miretti and Locatelli is untrainable but the team with Ramsey, Costa, Bernardeschi, Bentancur, fat Higuian, etc was the trainable team.
sarri said otherwise. did he lie?

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Great squad build Allegri...
I'm not sure Allegri is responsible for building the squad. Why is this suddenly becoming a point that is increasingly getting repeated?

We have had Paratici and Cherubini responsible for this for number of seasons and both have failed. The role of a manager in Italy is not the same as the UK. He may make suggestions but ultimate responsibility has always been the Director of Football or whatever title they go by.

Niku

Jan 14, 2014
I think there is both the problem of the coach and the squad. But certainly between changing x quantity of players is more easier to change 1 coach and y quantity of staff.

It can be explain simple as this: Lets say you get a time travel machine and gather all the best players for each position. And you give them to me, your friend Niku, to "coach". :wittl:
Even I as amateur would get good results with those players, but in the other hand, lets say we bring the best coaches and staff members with the same time travel machine but instead of having " real players" there are the tuzzers as squad. :frog:
Not even Guardiola with a fusion of Lippi, Klopp etc would lead us to victory.

And given how we are performing, the logical choice right now is the coach has to go. Because not all our squad is shit, some certainly are that I cant even comprehend how in the first place are still playing in a competetive league.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I'm not sure Allegri is responsible for building the squad. Why is this suddenly becoming a point that is increasingly getting repeated?

We have had Paratici and Cherubini responsible for this for number of seasons and both have failed. The role of a manager in Italy is not the same as the UK. He may make suggestions but ultimate responsibility has always been the Director of Football or whatever title they go by.
Its well documented that Allegri had a lot of say on the most recent mercato, right or wrong the management delivered on his wishes.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Sarri didn't lie and he wins the scudetto with that untrainable bunch.
Just imagine what could be done with today's squad.
that untrainable bunch contained cristiano fucking ronaldo, and also had a few players with plenty of experience (dybala, higuain, pjanic, buffon, etc) who'd walk into this team if they were available at that age and physical state. the locker also had important leaders. still, sarri almost lost the league and was saved by the covid break despite a pretty strong start that went to shit when he started to implement his own ideas and when pjanic never recovered from his injury. sarri nostalgia is the 2nd least understandable juventino thing, almost up there with pirlo nostalgia

no thanks, 1 year of sarrismo was plenty. the constant search for a trequartista when there wasn't any in the squad, playing high for the sake of it and getting countered regularly, the zonal marking bs at defending set pieces, it was a complete nightmare of a season with a fitting ending after 8 years of organized juventus

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Its well documented that Allegri had a lot of say on the most recent mercato, right or wrong the management delivered on his wishes.
But are any of the sources reliable? I've yet to read anything that states that he has a significant influence in the mercato and simply suggestions he requested a player e.g. Paredes, Milik. Given we've been linked with both before Allegri it is possible he didn't specifically ask for them.

There are enough things to criticise Allegri for without making out he is responsible for squad building when we have had/have sporting directors whose main function is doing that.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
sarri said otherwise. did he lie?
That's what I'm saying. We changed so many players and still it's the players who are untrainable? Our club is just leaking shit to cover Allegri now. It's embarrassing. All those players we brought in have been nothing but professional for their whole careers. I could see if we brought in a couple Douglas Costas or something. We didn't.

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
Allegri or not we should not have players undermining any other employee’s efforts to do their job and support the club. Players and coaches come and go but the club must stay strong and competitive. There is an evident lack of discipline across all levels of the organization. We are in obvious need of radical change from management to players. This is MU level of crisis management.

We’ve truly hit a new low :sergio:

Apr 12, 2004
Allegri or not we should not have players undermining any other employee’s efforts to do their job and support the club. Players and coaches come and go but the club must stay strong and competitive. There is an evident lack of discipline across all levels of the organization. We are in obvious need of radical change from management to players. This is MU level of crisis management.

We’ve truly hit a new low :sergio:
Is this a quote?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 33, Guests: 317)