out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Damn we had this whole break and did nothing
And the dumb cunts in charge will expect different results.

I thought we’d actually pull the trigger now. But now it seems this retarded club will wait until we are officially out of the running of every competition (and with no chance of making the CL) until we take action.

This club is a joke.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I really really want Mancini.
he had no daily job since 2018, not sure he's the best idea for a squad requiring an insane amount of motivation, tactical-physical training and micromanagement. he also sticks with some of his favorite players too much. one could argue that jorginho as a penalty taker or immobile as their first striker cost italy the world cup qualification.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I really really want Mancini.
Mancini is a coach that can use a functioning team but I didnt see him once start from a messed up a team. I fear Mancini wouldnt be able to improve us.
Conte is a great option at the moment as we know how he works with disfunctioning team. after a year or two we can do like Inter and go for a more modern coach but first we need a team that function.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Mancini is a coach that can use a functioning team but I didnt see him once start from a messed up a team. I fear Mancini wouldnt be able to improve us.
Conte is a great option at the moment as we know how he works with disfunctioning team. after a year or two we can do like Inter and go for a more modern coach but first we need a team that function.
Italy was messed up when he took over them and more over messed up after failing to qualify for the wc again prior to beating england

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Conceded more shots than they have taken lol.

- - - Updated - - -

What a cluster fuck of a season. Yet they still want him to turn it around.
our squad completely lacks the available players who could turn a match around on their own. and here comes the biggest issue with our current squad + coach pairing: allegri is a laissez faire type of coach who gives attackers total freedom with minimal instructions. that worked fine with the squad we used to have, but is destined to fail with our current setup when a few well directed instruction could make the difference, but freedom will result in misfiring strikers and dozens of unnecessary back passes.

maybe the management will wait until allegri gets back pogba and chiesa (according to the latest news, they are targeting the benfica game, our 7th next fixture for a return), but i don't expect anything to change tbh. i don't see the will, the chemistry, all i see is frustrated people shitting bricks instead of enjoying their jobs. it's just not working.

- - - Updated - - -

cadiz fans knew better:

:baus:

Last edited:

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
our squad completely lacks the available players who could turn a match around on their own

oh man. if only we had an attacker that could do that. maybe someone who was an all time high goal scorer for this club and could do things like pull goals or assists out of his ass when things not going your way. someone who club didn't need to spend transfer fee to sign.

maybe arrivebene knows who could do this

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 24, Guests: 184)