out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Well, the fitness/injuries issue, coupled with shitty bench options, is one thing.
The other thing, which is just as important to me, is the fact that a lot of our supposedly good players just aren't performing either. And don't even get me started on our new signings (except Milik) :andy2:
Football is a team sport, players need to be put in suitable conditions to perform. We've seen this countless times that even players with unquestionable quality can be misused badly. IMO this team is dead right now, you could take the best midfielder in Serie A (Barella? SMS?), plant him in our midfield and he'd look as clueless as the rest of them.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Football is a team sport, players need to be put in suitable conditions to perform. We've seen this countless times that even players with unquestionable quality can be misused badly. IMO this team is dead right now, you could take the best midfielder in Serie A (Barella? SMS?), plant him in our midfield and he'd look as clueless as the rest of them.
Can't disagree with that. :tup:

From players to staff to management, everyone has his responsibilities. And virtually none of them are currently doing their job.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
its october 2023 allegri still here...but juventus is relegated to serie b from previous year and is still playing badly and risking not getting promoted to serie a

@Vlad @juve123 @IlCapitano and @JuveJay still telling us what a terrible idea it would be to fire allegri cuz of economic impact and that he still has time to turn ship around to get juve back to serie a

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
its october 2023 allegri still here...but juventus is relegated to serie b from previous year and is still playing badly and risking not getting promoted to serie a

@Vlad @juve123 @IlCapitano and @JuveJay still telling us what a terrible idea it would be to fire allegri cuz of economic impact and that he still has time to turn ship around to get juve back to serie a
What about the economic impact of not finishing top 4 and missing that CL money? :baus:

Aug 2, 2005
Massimiliano Allegri Argentina Carlos Tevez 20
Massimiliano Allegri Argentina Paulo Dybala 19
Massimiliano Allegri Argentina Gonzalo Higuaín 24
Massimiliano Allegri Argentina Paulo Dybala 22
Massimiliano Allegri Portugal Cristiano Ronaldo 21
Massimiliano Allegri Argentina Paulo Dybala 10

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Di María made the last push to put the icing in the cake, Andrea is so out of place that he couldn’t do it and kick Max out

Now Max is doing the same favor with our entire board and management, if after this season, Jhonny boy don’t kick his cousins out with everyone else, that’s the end of Juve in that family IMO

I wonder what autocratic regime would like to clean their name with us. Iran? Russia? China?

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Di María made the last push to put the icing in the cake, Andrea is so out of place that he couldn’t do it and kick Max out

Now Max is doing the same favor with our entire board and management, if after this season, Jhonny boy don’t kick his cousins out with everyone else, that’s the end of Juve in that family IMO

I wonder what autocratic regime would like to clean their name with us. Iran? Russia? China?
If a Putin oligarch purchases Juve I'm done with the club.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017

i've been waiting for allegri and he still not here.

i hate u
Look at this hypocrite.

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002

Stealing this. Too good not to be shared. :)

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011

Troll... :p Deep down you are huge Allegri's admirer.

- - - Updated - - -

Look at this hypocrite.
Hes the trolling the fuck out of this place. Its funny cause anti Allegri mob think hes serious. Hes prolly the biggest fan of Max you'll find on net.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 7, Guests: 85)