• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #37,641
    Hamsik. and id actually take Jorginho over Allan. Koulibaly is also something we lack, strength and pace at the CB position. not sure if he would start over Chiellini-Benatia tho, but surely would over Howedes.

- - - Updated - - -

because he and TSilva were playing by themself. his supporting cast was a bunch of already retied 50 year olds and some mediocre players like Nocerino, Muntari, Boateng, Abate etc
    sounds like...

Buy on AliExpress.com
    Mar 9, 2006
    Paulo Dybala was replaced by Juan Cuadrado at half-time after another disappointing performance.

“I only replaced Dybala because I needed more coverage and physicality on the wings. That’s also why Mario Mandzukic came on.

THEN WHY YOU EVEN PUT HIM IN THE LINE UP? FUCKING HELL :lol: :lol2:

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
    Jun 9, 2011
    Juventino[RUS];5722457 said:
    Paulo Dybala was replaced by Juan Cuadrado at half-time after another disappointing performance.

“I only replaced Dybala because I needed more coverage and physicality on the wings. That’s also why Mario Mandzukic came on.

THEN WHY YOU EVEN PUT HIM IN THE LINE UP? $#@!ING HELL :lol: :lol2:
    Thank you!!! I have been saying this! Why did he merit a start! He didn’t. Same idiotic choices and same shot formation that hasn’t worked all season

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    Juventino★★★;5722353 said:
    Udinese with 9 or 10 defeats in a row managed to score 2 against them....

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
    away from home too :sergio:

- - - Updated - - -

I genuinely believe Allegri doesn't actually ever have an attacking plan for the players. I get the feeling he just tells them to do their thing and thats it

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
    I genuinely believe Allegri doesn't actually ever have an attacking plan for the players. I get the feeling he just tells them to do their thing and thats it
    This is something I’ve been saying for ages, but always got mocked when I pointed it out.

In games like this it’s obvious though. What was the plan? Napoli have a clear attacking structure, their players know in what space to move on and off the ball. We do not.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    This is something I’ve been saying for ages, but always got mocked when I pointed it out.

In games like this it’s obvious though. What was the plan? Napoli have a clear attacking structure, their players know in what space to move on and off the ball. We do not.
    and this is the thing, everyone is quick to attack Higuain, Dybala etc... these are players that most clubs would love to have we simply do not play to their strengths because we cannot even create proper attacking patterns to benefit them. You can spend 100 mill on Griezmann this summer hell put Messi and ronaldo for all I care we'll still play without any real patterns or clarity going forwards

Nov 1, 2002
    So you’re making my point while arguing with me?
    no...i meant that Allegri is a defensive coach so even if he play with different formation it will be the same result.

he rely on Pirlo before and now is clueless without him.

he clearly prefer players who run, cover and muscles because he's defensive coach. benching Marchisio and Bentancur over Sturaro when he want to rest his tired or injured preferred mids. while having them doing stamina and rigid work for the 4 forwards who track back and defend as well...

May 23, 2013
    Definitely shouldn’t leave but I’d like for him to go for it a bit more next season.

- - - Updated - - -

Juventino★★★;5722489 said:
    no...i meant that Allegri is a defensive coach so even if he play with different formation it will be the same result.

he clearly prefer players who run, cover and muscles because he's defensive coach. benching Marchisio and Bentancur over Sturaro when he want to rest his tired or injured preferred mids. while having them doing stamina and rigid work for the 4 forwards who track back and defend as well...

Why does he start Dybala and Pjanic every game then?

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
    Allegri complaining that we play more games than other teams in serie A and by November most of them only play serie A. Here is a fucking hint Max !! Stop playing the same 11 and maybe you won’t have exhausted the team

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
    Juventino★★★;5722489 said:

Pirlo also worked because he was surrounded by a solid midfield in the 352 now the 433 leaves a weak mid with no creativity nor strength

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #37,654
    Allegri complaining that we play more games than other teams in serie A and by November most of them only play serie A. Here is a fucking hint Max !! Stop playing the same 11 and maybe you won’t have exhausted the team
    sometimes he's forced to play the same because we have clowns trying to get our players fit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 20, Guests: 413)