out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Its not even the results that make me angry, although those are bad on their own, its the way they "play." No matter the opponent, they play not to lose. They never impose their will on anyone, they never make the other club adjust to them, its always the other way. It's why every game is more or less the same, it doesnt matter if its Monza or if it's Inter. They are actually very consistent when you think about it, we're just fools expecting something to change. There's been no progress since Allegri took over. If he's still here next season, there's no point in watching, but we will anyway because we are idiots.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Its not even the results that make me angry, although those are bad on their own, its the way they "play." No matter the opponent, they play not to lose. They never impose their will on anyone, they never make the other club adjust to them, its always the other way. It's why every game is more or less the same, it doesnt matter if its Monza or if it's Inter. They are actually very consistent when you think about it, we're just fools expecting something to change. There's been no progress since Allegri took over. If he's still here next season, there's no point in watching, but we will anyway because we are idiots.
This has been blatantly obvious for half a decade at the very least.

The aggravating part is that he's done that with the team which had, by a mile, the best resources, and probably some of the best players.

Again: if this was the predominant way teams play football, it would never come close to what it became. It's just not worth it.

But at this point in time, it really doesn't matter. Gotta know what will become of the club at the end of the season. Relegation is very, very much in play.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Never heard of it. But regardless, playing someone as a wingback doesn't necessarily make them a defender. My personal definition for wing backs in a 3-5-2 would be a LM/RM, or LWB/RWB.
Yeah wingbacks are sort of attackers and defenders and midfielders, they don't really fit neatly into a box like that. Probably on FM or PES or FIFA it's marked with the same colour as defender and that's why people think of it like that.

Video games have had a big impact in a lot of ways, but especially in football I feel like a lot of people have learned football from it and struggle to get out of that box

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
If he was still delivering titles and deep CL runs the criticism would be fractional imo.

Alas, everything about Jj is trash. Everyone and everything.
Yup, exactly like in his last stint. At least this stint served to unmask him and he cannot fake it anymore. No more idiots defending shit results against serie minnows too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 49, Guests: 376)