out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Allegri: “We have improved on our position from last season, that's what matters the most. I’m not discussing the match, I'm proud of these boys. The rest doesn’t really count. I’m very emotional at the moment because it was a difficult year but also a very beautiful one as well. As for next season? It’s Calvo who will plan and decide things, its not up to me. Regarding my future? For next year? I'm just the coach. It's the management and the owners that will decide. Chiesa’s future? That’s the management to decide. I have nothing more to say on the matter. I like to remind you that after the problems at the start of the season, we found a good rhythm in our play. Then there was the points deduction so here we are. Will I be here at the start next season? I hope so, but it's the club that will decide. I’m very tired and I would like to thank all who worked with me. My future? The club will tell you.” (@SkySport)

If those are his words then he is a goner already

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
In 2019 Sky Sport were reporting "Allegri is staying" even the same morning he was sacked. Let's not treat them seriously.
Dude yesterday opened the fire at Calvo publicly, how does one can expect him to stay in such a situation?

singus

Sep 22, 2020
Allegri: “We have improved on our position from last season, that's what matters the most. I’m not discussing the match, I'm proud of these boys. The rest doesn’t really count. I’m very emotional at the moment because it was a difficult year but also a very beautiful one as well."
This motherfucker has no shame. Even the retards who throated him are now being mocked by him. As if he gives a flying fuck whether he will be considered a Juve legend or not. Once his contract expires he will never look back :grin:

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
:yuck: :inter: I'm definitely not watching another season of this garbage.

Maybe Elkunt finally wakes up from his self imposed hibernation in December, the despicable JewFag that he is.
We all say this, but will tune back in come August regardless of who’s on the bench. It’s like being in an abusive relationship we can’t get out of.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Juventus have all intentions to continue with Allegri. Despite the many rumours, it seems like John Elkann wants him to remain.

[@SkySport)
First step would be getting a President who’s responsible for running the club. Not an owner who makes decisions when he gets a break from doing his more important day job.

shilawieh

Mar 31, 2011
There's no point in keeping him. We will lose more by keeping him around.
I bet he would like to be fired and get a good severance package.
This fucker shouldn't have given 4 years contract. whoever gave him this contract should be investigated for fraud/skimming.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 103)