out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
He is trash. He played negative football back then, just as he does today. You guys could never take the feedback then and obviously you still can’t now since you’re going down with the sinking ship. You can thank yourselves for tarnishing the reputation of your hero as he fades into the bowels of football history as a failure. Now I’m done with you clowns. :heart:

- - - Updated - - -

Im actually far less anti-Italian than Juventus is anti-foreign manager. Mancini is like the Robert E Lee of Italian managers. :lol:
What the fuck are you talking about? Literally all of us have said he should be fired for his current failure.

You just constantly make shit up to suit your buffoonish narrative. You cried and threw tantrums like a little toddler while we won trophy after trophy. Nothing has changed. Him failing now has nothing to do with your revisionist bitching and moaning about his first spell. What a clown.

Buy on AliExpress.com

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
since the expectation is scudetto, any manager would fail with this squad. that's a pretty easy bet

we should be able to make it to the top4 comfortably
I disagree with you here. I think any manager that can inspire some confidence and has a clearly defined gameplan will make us look much better than we have been.

This squad isn't devoid of all talent as some suggest. The bullshit fitness issues would remain of course, unless that changes with a change in coach.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
This thread has become Juventus administration. In other words, total shit.
just now? just this thread? iirc it's been the same total shit since insults towards the coach are tolerated, and every thread became an allegri thread already way before summer

- - - Updated - - -

I disagree with you here. I think any manager that can inspire some confidence and has a clearly defined gameplan will make us look much better than we have been.

This squad isn't devoid of all talent as some suggest. The bullshit fitness issues would remain of course, unless that changes with a change in coach.
there's a difference between scudetto and looking much better. former is borderline impossible with this squad, latter is easy to achieve since we're worse than any juve in the last decade

it's just my opinion

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
with any coach.

max already lost the team, there's no point in any redundant discussion about him i guess. he failed, he's out, the only questions are the timing and the costs.
He failed while others may not fail. He failed miserably. He asked for these players, got them, and then made us play like this. He presumably signed off on signing Vlahovic for that exorbitant sum of money and then failed to get the ball to him.
There’s a clear difference between him and any other potential top coach. It’s ridiculous to deny that.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Maybe we’ll see an Arteta turn around, where the players will realize he won’t be sacked no matter what and will slowly start playing for him again and then results will start improving.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
He failed while others may not fail. He failed miserably. He asked for these players, got them, and then made us play like this. He presumably signed off on signing Vlahovic for that exorbitant sum of money and then failed to get the ball to him.
There’s a clear difference between him and any other potential top coach. It’s ridiculous to deny that.
and does all of this suddenly make this team a potential scudetto contender? instead of repeating the same "allegri failed" message with a different wording, could you explain to me which coach would most probably win the league with this very squad, and how? is there an obvious killer setup and lineup i'm missing?

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
and does all of this suddenly make this team a potential scudetto contender? instead of repeating the same "allegri failed" message with a different wording, could you explain to me which coach would most probably win the league with this very squad, and how? is there an obvious killer setup and lineup i'm missing?
Lol it’s in the training exercises. These are good players not world beaters but within calcio they should be dominating

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Who said anything about scudetto? This is just a straw man argument. I think this team with Allegri is definitely not top 4 material, while with another coach it could be.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Apart from Napoli and maybe Milan, no one is convincing. Napoli didn't win the scudetto in a long while, chances are they could get dips within the season. Instill grinta in this squad in addition to work ethic and this club can salvage something

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Who said anything about scudetto? This is just a straw man argument. I think this team with Allegri is definitely not top 4 material, while with another coach it could be.
I don’t even agree with this. A coach making this team work means competing for scudetto. Would we be guaranteed to win it? Nope. But we should absolutely be in the running for it. And that’s why Max should be sacked. We’re regressing by the game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 28, Guests: 315)