Mass Effect (2 Viewers)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
So I started playing this game 2 days ago, and I have to say I really like it. The graphics are fantastic, especially the alien models. The voice acting, music and story have been superb so far. I especially like the effort put into making some of the side quests interesting. The fact that you can explore a huge galaxy with many different systems and planets is jaw dropping. I am a big fan of games where they give you choices, moral based choices for quests and sub quests. Mass effect gives you all that. Combat is good and quite cool as well (go with the PC version for this)

anyone playing this game?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Did you manage to make "contact" with that blue skinned, alien chic yet??

Rumors have it, she is hotter than Nancy...

OP
Lion

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
  • Thread Starter #12
    I've recruited her into my team. She is quite a useful memeber to have because she has biotic powers, but she is quite shit in using weapons.

OP
    Lion

Lion

King of Tuz
    Jan 24, 2007
  • Thread Starter #14
    No. don't care about that stuff unless it unlocks extra quests for me or gives me alot of experience points to level up.

But man this is badass. So I have my character made as a tough street thug who grew up in gangs before he joined the military. So I'm hanging out in this space station and this dude who was in my gang before approaches me and says that I have to either give him 500 cash or he's expose my gang life and ruin my military career. I could have given him the cash but what do i do instead? well I just shoot him in the face :D I love the choices this game gives you

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)