Martin Cáceres (8 Viewers)

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Big loss, we need Barzagli and Asamoah back quickly
Yeah, fortunately Barzagli has recovered so we might use Chiello occasionally at LB and Pado as Licht's sub, when our starting FBs need a little rest. Incredible how many injuries we have suffered this year and all those depth jokes seem out of place now.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
I like him, but we should put him in the market this summer. We can still get something for him. The guy is always injured, is also error prone. He was the one who fucked up against Roma.

Sell him. With Rugani coming, he will be useless as a CB. For the RB position, we can get Vrsalko or Zappacosta. Let's do it.

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
I like him, but we should put him in the market this summer. We can still get something for him. The guy is always injured, is also error prone. He was the one who $#@!ed up against Roma.

Sell him. With Rugani coming, he will be useless as a CB. For the RB position, we can get Vrsalko or Zappacosta. Let's do it.
I'd rather sell Ogbonna, but yeah, due the circumstances I think it's time to part ways with Martin, as much as I like him.

thirteen

Reversed Hierophant
Feb 8, 2015
I like him, but we should put him in the market this summer. We can still get something for him. The guy is always injured, is also error prone. He was the one who fucked up against Roma.

I concur. I really like the guy, but letting him go may be what is best for both himself and the club. Our starting CB will always be Italian no matter how shit they are. But I doubt anyone want to buy a player coming off a serious injury for a decent price though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)