Marko Pjaca - Dinamo Zagreb - AM/SS/LW/RW (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
I never said that. some users did but that's an old rule. I checked on UEFA's website so we're all clear even if they qualify.
(BTW my comparison with Martial is not great because Monaco eventually didn't qualify.... but the rest is true).
Phew. I have a feeling he will be an important player for us - especially in the champions league.

I like what I see on this player. He seems to have that turn of speed that Morata has but arguably better on the ball and he also has a big physical presence. Kind of reminds me a bit of Ibrahimovic but with more speed. His finishing skills look like they could improve somewhat. But now I am really excited.

----

For more clarity:

As a rule, a player may not play in a UEFA club competition (i.e. UEFA Champions
League and UEFA Europa League, but not UEFA Super Cup) for more than one
club in the course of the same season. Exceptionally, however, a player who has
been fielded in the first, second, third qualifying round or the play-offs of the
UEFA Champions League or UEFA Europa League is entitled to play in the UEFA
Champions League or UEFA Europa League for another club as from the group
stage.
Moreover, as from the start of the round of 16, a player can be registered in
accordance with Paragraph 44.01 to Paragraph 44.04. A substitute player who has
not been fielded is entitled to play for another club competing in the UEFA
Champions League or UEFA Europa League in the course of the same season,
provided that he is registered with the UEFA administration in accordance with
the present regulations

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Phew. I have a feeling he will be an important player for us - especially in the champions league.

I like what I see on this player. He seems to have that turn of speed that Morata has but arguably better on the ball and he also has a big physical presence. Kind of reminds me a bit of Ibrahimovic but with more speed. His finishing skills look like they could improve somewhat. But now I am really excited.

----

For more clarity:

As a rule, a player may not play in a UEFA club competition (i.e. UEFA Champions
League and UEFA Europa League, but not UEFA Super Cup) for more than one
club in the course of the same season. Exceptionally, however, a player who has
been fielded in the first, second, third qualifying round or the play-offs of the
UEFA Champions League or UEFA Europa League is entitled to play in the UEFA
Champions League or UEFA Europa League for another club as from the group
stage.
Moreover, as from the start of the round of 16, a player can be registered in
accordance with Paragraph 44.01 to Paragraph 44.04. A substitute player who has
not been fielded is entitled to play for another club competing in the UEFA
Champions League or UEFA Europa League in the course of the same season,
provided that he is registered with the UEFA administration in accordance with
the present regulations
okay so we are in the clear. Let them qualify then and hopefully he scores tons of goals on the way to come here in good form.

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
He can be the perfect allegri amc, doesn't have to be a provider with passes and vision but as a menace toward defenders, running between spaces and drift wide

Basically significant upgrade over allegri's boateng and vidal in offense

1251alex

Dec 13, 2011
He just posted this a minute ago on his facebook:

Dear fans,
I spent wonderful years in my oppinion. We played the champions league and Europa League, won a double crown, had an undefeated season... It was really fantastic and memorable and thank you all. Every day was like a dream come true. Thanks to all teammates, trainers, physical therapist, of course the fans and everyone who were with us everyday and enabled to achieve it all together. All together we celebrated and grieved. We all have anything to be proud.
Once again, from the bottom of my heart thank all the fans who were at the game last night against vardar threw a memorable farewell. Standing Ovation, clap and chant and me was the most beautiful moment in my career. The moment I will never forget and from my heart thank you all.
However, it usually gets in sports - the time has come to say goodbye. Dynamo is my past and my future will be known in a few days. From your favorite club my heart go in one of the largest in the world. Feelings are mixed. On one hand I'm immensely happy and proud because they are in front of me new challenges which I look forward to. On the other leaving their club, your town and its neighborhood where I'm going, I'm sure one day and come back.
Dynamo will always be my club and in my heart. Now former teammates good luck in the sequel season, I want them to continue where we left off, one more device big European result and conquer everything that to win in Croatia.
Inside of me, as always, have the greatest fans.
No surrender!

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
He just posted this a minute ago on his facebook:

Dear fans,
I spent wonderful years in my oppinion. We played the champions league and Europa League, won a double crown, had an undefeated season... It was really fantastic and memorable and thank you all. Every day was like a dream come true. Thanks to all teammates, trainers, physical therapist, of course the fans and everyone who were with us everyday and enabled to achieve it all together. All together we celebrated and grieved. We all have anything to be proud.
Once again, from the bottom of my heart thank all the fans who were at the game last night against vardar threw a memorable farewell. Standing Ovation, clap and chant and me was the most beautiful moment in my career. The moment I will never forget and from my heart thank you all.
However, it usually gets in sports - the time has come to say goodbye. Dynamo is my past and my future will be known in a few days. From your favorite club my heart go in one of the largest in the world. Feelings are mixed. On one hand I'm immensely happy and proud because they are in front of me new challenges which I look forward to. On the other leaving their club, your town and its neighborhood where I'm going, I'm sure one day and come back.
Dynamo will always be my club and in my heart. Now former teammates good luck in the sequel season, I want them to continue where we left off, one more device big European result and conquer everything that to win in Croatia.
Inside of me, as always, have the greatest fans.
No surrender!
Kid has heart :touched:

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

[video=twitter;756043440497037316]https://twitter.com/MaxNerozzi/status/756043440497037316[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)