Mario Mandžukić (44 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
idk those guys but I’m talking bout that dork that lashed out on me lmao
bruh there's no way you'd be running your mouth as comfortably as you are if we were all face to face.....

I acknowledged i was in the wrong and you're still calling names, and trying to do some sort of victory gloating. You're trash.

As for my comments about homosexuals, honestly, I couldn't care less about them, as a Canadian, I am totally for their rights to do as they please. Who another person lays with is nobody's concern but their own as long as it's legal (no minor talks). But however do I respect them and their respectability politics, their lynch mob mentality of trying to ruin any and everything that don't approve or wholeheartedly accept them. Absolutely not. And you're a prime example of everything wrong with alphabet gang and their allies.

- - - Updated - - -

Weakhearted and weak-minded pieces of shits thinking he can box through a keyboard, ruin your life he says, fucking disgusting.

Chapin

Mar 2, 2022
bruh there's no way you'd be running your mouth as comfortably as you are if we were all face to face.....

I acknowledged i was in the wrong and you're still calling names, and trying to do some sort of victory gloating. You're trash.

As for my comments about homosexuals, honestly, I couldn't care less about them, as a Canadian, I am totally for their rights to do as they please. Who another person lays with is nobody's concern but their own as long as it's legal (no minor talks). But however do I respect them and their respectability politics, their lynch mob mentality of trying to ruin any and everything that don't approve or wholeheartedly accept them. Absolutely not. And you're a prime example of everything wrong with alphabet gang and their allies.

- - - Updated - - -

Weakhearted and weak-minded pieces of shits thinking he can box through a keyboard, ruin your life he says, fucking disgusting.
lmao boy got cooked

I’d really beat the brakes off you in real life if you think you bout that life

pull up I promise you

tweet already has 89 retweets by the way, only a matter of time before they find you

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Just remember this all started cuz I disagreed bout mandzukic…

grown ass man, I hope the young man living with you doesn’t see this side of you
eh man, we aren't all perfectly well balanced and virtuous individuals like you. show the path oh wise one

Chapin

Mar 2, 2022
You aren't black (you posted photos of yourself as JUVESUPPORTER) but you definitely got dad issues. Maybe he used to beat you.

Either way you are definitely an unwelcome presence
i don’t know who tf that is and that account is from 2003, I was 6 years old back then.

but my dad is actually in my life and I turned out pretty good

u clutching at straws lmaoo

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
it's over bro, twitter's gonna get us

source.gif
just start runnin, bro, everyone on Twitter is too fat to chase us

- - - Updated - - -

i don’t know who tf that is and that account is from 2003, I was 6 years old back then.

but my dad is actually in my life and I turned out pretty good

u clutching at straws lmaoo
no dad. so sad

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)