Mario Mandžukić (21 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
it’s always losers that get zero bitches acting up the most

boy I just know you a virgin lmao
nah it's always mental midgets with very little aspiration and simply get a thrill annoying people that act up the most, something like yourself

don't need to dick watch, and your little digs at what i do with my dick ain't doing much, we ain't in grade school.

Chapin

Mar 2, 2022
nah it's always mental midgets with very little aspiration and simply get a thrill annoying people that act up the most, something like yourself

don't need to dick watch, and you're little digs at what i do with my dick ain't doing much, we ain't in grade school.
Mental midget but I’m a first generation immigrant college graduate

what u do in life besides login here everyday and suck off your mandzukic poster?

oh aight then

promise you woulda got cooked at my highschool lunch table

dude mad cuz I disagreed with him I’m really joked out you a grown ass man

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Mental midget but I’m a first generation immigrant college graduate

what u do in life besides login here everyday and suck off your mandzukic poster?

oh aight then

promise you woulda got cooked at my highschool lunch table

dude mad cuz I disagreed with him I’m really joked out you a grown ass man
mashallah your parents did well for you

and no, i can take a joke, honestly you're right I shouldn't have reacted like that.

and what do I do everyday, not much of your business tbh.

yes i got heated, but its not because of you, i lashed out. my sister going thru leukimia, my father lost his older brother, my maternal grand-uncle passed away and his son (15 years old) is staying in my place, all of this within the last 2 month.....i'm going thru shit

Chapin

Mar 2, 2022
mashallah your parents did well for you

and no, i can take a joke, honestly you're right I shouldn't have reacted like that.

and what do I do everyday, not much of your business tbh.

yes i got heated, but its not because of you, i lashed out. my sister going thru leukimia, my father lost his older brother, my maternal grand-uncle passed away and his son (15 years old) is staying in my place, all of this within the last 2 month.....i'm going thru shit
yea I’m sorry to hear all that brother and I hope his son grows to be a great young man that is t homophobic bcuz I have gay friends and they are decent people

unfortunately I am a vengeful person and I already tweeted this
B8A6BF97-646B-4663-AAA7-711E895A23B5.jpeg

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
yea I’m sorry to hear all that brother and I hope his son grows to be a great young man that is t homophobic bcuz I have gay friends and they are decent people

unfortunately I am a vengeful person and I already tweeted this
B8A6BF97-646B-4663-AAA7-711E895A23B5.jpeg
couldn't care less tbh

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
when did he ever talk bad about us lmfao

also celebrate? You call bumping chests with some other inter player offensive?

the drunk driving was bad but in the grand scheme of things vidal is a legend of this club and as one of his biggest fans I’m going to stand up for him
Won’t your legs tire?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He got cooked carne asada style
Who are you referring to? If its me I would reconsider who you talk down to. Ask badass and RUS what happened when they crossed me? Oh wait you probably won't get a response, RUS closed his account in tears and Badass fears to even show his face. Even Kyle has come against my wrath. He is allegedly 'camping' at the moment but really he is in the fetal position in floods of tears trying to come up with a new username. Don't make their mistakes.

Chapin

Mar 2, 2022
Who are you referring to? If its me I would reconsider who you talk down to. Ask badass and RUS what happened when they crossed me? Oh wait you probably won't get a response, RUS closed his account in tears and Badass fears to even show his face. Even Kyle has come against my wrath. He is allegedly 'camping' at the moment but really he is in the fetal position in floods of tears trying to come up with a new username. Don't make their mistakes.
idk those guys but I’m talking bout that dork that lashed out on me lmao

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)