Mario Mandžukić (93 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jun 6, 2015
How come there are no offers for him? I mean, why dont the likes of West Ham or Sevilla come on in?
I think many of our players will only leave for another top team. These players want to win, that's one of the main reasons they came here in the first place. Mandzo for example retired from the national team to be able to concentrate on his club duties. I can see why going to some mid-table club isn't attractive for them at this point of their careers. They have nothing to prove.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I think many of our players will only leave for another top team. These players want to win, that's one of the main reasons they came here in the first place. Mandzo for example retired from the national team to be able to concentrate on his club duties. I can see why going to some mid-table club isn't attractive for them at this point of their careers. They have nothing to prove.
On the other hand those kind of players love to play. Here it's very unlikely Mandzukic will get many minutes if any.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
why does this guy keep rejecting offers? surely he doesnt think he is going to play...

cant blame him for rejecting china but manchestet, paris etc he could move somewhere decent
Maybe he loves the club and/or is on a better contract here than he would get elsewhere.

It is also possible that he sees a role for himself here. He could play on the left or offer something different to Higuain and Dybala up front. Giroud did well in a similar mould for Sarri last year.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
isnt he on 3.5? thats not a big salary in 2019 especially not for the clubs linked to him
He is on 5, last year contract extension and now they feel they need to offload him ....

Planning mistakes

Without those renewals him, Khadera, Rugani all could place a request to leave long time ago

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Maybe the players feel high enthusiasm for CL winning this years. Because that is the thing that CR7 really want to achieve. He want to win it with England, Spain and Italian club

And that will make some players really want to stay with us and rejecting move

Sent from my SM-A910F using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 90)