Mario Mandžukić (68 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gzuz

Dec 1, 2015
Cool, let's see come the new season if Mario's role will be that of a backup or key player for us.
You guys seriously think the dude who has zero ball control, can't sprint, can't be a targetman, can't shoot or dribble, in some other way is a football legend and our best player, even for next season. I find it funny that just because you don't wanna agree with me, you go that far.
Dummschwätzer

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juvenann

Sep 3, 2018
Cool, let's see come the new season if Mario's role will be that of a backup or key player for us.
You guys seriously think the dude who has zero ball control, can't sprint, can't be a targetman, can't shoot or dribble, in some other way is a football legend and our best player, even for next season. I find it funny that just because you don't wanna agree with me, you go that far.
Oh c'mon, don't be a Flanders.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
Oh come on man. We got much bigger problems in our team to deal with. Like having Bonucci.

Mr.NoGood

Sep 30, 2018
If you hate him so much, why are you constantly commenting here on his thread?

tumblr_n509fbSg1B1s9ibkao3_250.gif

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
This ain’t it, chief

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Mario is a world class player. I don't know what else he has to do to prove it.
Maybe they need someone like Pogba , start to think this team small resturant for him , and threaten our management that he have new contract offers ... then we sell him for high price... at that point ... waaw he is big for sure... some people need this to see he is big :D

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
He had 2 weeks to freshen up. This was a performance on par with the others, typical Mandzukic performance. No tap-ins to cover it up.
No involvement, misplaced passes, no shots, no dribbles, no crosses, no running.

Juvenann

Sep 3, 2018
He had a bad game today, there's nothing wrong with saying it. Although it has been a horrible game in general, I really only saw good Cancelo, simply insuperable.

If Mario plays on Tuesday, he will be brilliant. Forza, king!

Deleted member 2609

He was like Bambi on Ice today, out of sorts & rolling around on the floor like he had been shot by a sniper in a Gilly Suit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 68)