Mario Mandžukić (11 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I agree...It seems it will come down to what he wants more. If hes sees himself as a starter in most or a lot of games here he has to decide wether or not he wants CL and titles. OR does he want to be more of the figurehead in the team and have a more important role on a less important team. Not sure what he values more at this stage in his career.
I think that at his age...he should be looking for playtime and be competitive as much as he can. He doesnt have much years left of top footie.

He is not dry of trophies either. I think he needs a challenge...either in another team or in teh EPL, to keep it going mentally.

I have seen him lower his performance here this season... and drive could be the main reason.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Apr 19, 2007
I think that at his age...he should be looking for playtime and be competitive as much as he can. He doesnt have much years left of top footie.

He is not dry of trophies either. I think he needs a challenge...either in another team or in teh EPL, to keep it going mentally.

I have seen him lower his performance here this season... and drive could be the main reason.
Maybe but a you down play that competing for titles and playing against Madrid and Barca are huge motivtors. Look at his performances in huge games. Could he muster up the drive without big games? DOubt it

When is the last time he wasnt a starter on a cl team. Why would ha want to lower himself? Im not sold like you are that he wants to be the key CF more than wants to be a starter on a CL team

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
We are the best team he could be on and have a significant role. I think hes to proud now to join a Milan with not title or CL hopes. He wants to win so bad and has won in the past a lot.
I look at Mario's situation the same way. Really thought Max was going (should have) to take out Higgy instead of Costa yesterday. If Higgy can't get any service and can't create himself, through the air guy like Mario might have fared better late in the match.

Liviu

Jan 10, 2015
His grinta was great, but we could see what a proper winger can do, asa D Costa. I'm only worried about having less and less leaders on the pitch, from midfield and up. No more ADPs, Nedveds, Vidals, Tevezs...we need players who can drive the team forward.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
...I'm only worried about having less and less leaders on the pitch, from midfield and up. No more ADPs, Nedveds, Vidals, Tevezs...we need players who can drive the team forward.
that's my main concern for these remaining 5 matches, and also for next season.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
His grinta was great, but we could see what a proper winger can do, asa D Costa. I'm only worried about having less and less leaders on the pitch, from midfield and up. No more ADPs, Nedveds, Vidals, Tevezs...we need players who can drive the team forward.
Higgy showed some great leadership skills in some games, but in most he seemed quite quiet

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)