Mario Mandžukić (151 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I like Mandzukic but he has been useless for a while now.

No goalscoring instinct, little creativity, not even giving the workrate he is known for.

Given his form and the tight pitch, the tactic should a have been to get balls in the box for him to header with Dybala/Higuain picking up knock downs.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I like Mandzukic but he has been useless for a while now.

No goalscoring instinct, little creativity, not even giving the workrate he is known for.

Given his form and the tight pitch, the tactic should a have been to get balls in the box for him to header with Dybala/Higuain picking up knock downs.
:tup:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
He'll be 32 by the start of next season. He's not getting any younger. I don't think he should be a guaranteed starter, but as a bench option for LW and CF he's more than adequate. Now, if he wants more game time and a starting spot come next season, I'm afraid he'll have to look elsewhere.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
He'll be 32 by the start of next season. He's not getting any younger. I don't think he should be a guaranteed starter, but as a bench option for LW and CF he's more than adequate. Now, if he wants more game time and a starting spot come next season, I'm afraid he'll have to look elsewhere.
When was the last time he gave us anything consistent from the bench?

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
When was the last time he gave us anything consistent from the bench?
It's been a while, but I respect players who have given a lot to the Juventus cause. Guys like Asamoah, Marchisio, and Mandzukic deserve to stay on, but they can't be guaranteed starters. They need to accept and expect that. There's no room for sentiment if you seek glory.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
He should be a CF rotation player. Nothing more.

Or try him as DM instead of Khedira. I think mandz would a hell of a ball winning DM on the midfield with his headers :D

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
It's been a while, but I respect players who have given a lot to the Juventus cause. Guys like Asamoah, Marchisio, and Mandzukic deserve to stay on, but they can't be guaranteed starters. They need to accept and expect that. There's no room for sentiment if you seek glory.
Asamoah and Marchisio at least add value from the bench. I'll give credit to Asamoah, he has kicked it into a new gear in the 2nd half of this season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 147)