Mario Mandžukić (77 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
'Mandzukic, come to Besiktas!’

Besiktas new boy Domagoj Vida has called on Juventus striker Mario Mandzukic to join him in Turkey.

Vida and Mandzukic are international teammates for Croatia, and the defender singled out the 30-year-old as someone he wanted to play with at Besiktas, having recently arrived from Dynamo Kiev.

“I’m not on social media, but some of my friends have published my 'Come to Besiktas’ video,” he said at a Press conference.

“Perhaps I’ll say 'Come to Besiktas’ to Mandzukic as well!”

'Come to Besiktas’ started as a fan campaign on social media, consisting of supporters flooding the accounts of players they wanted with messages asking them to join the club.

It quickly went viral as the Istanbul giants parodied the campaign when announcing several of their signings last summer.
::lol3::

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
looking forward to more from him on that left side :heart:
He will be 32 soon, his workrate has already decreased visibly compared to last season and it will only decrease with age. We've also bought two wingers in the summer who are younger, faster and more technically gifted than Mario.

So enjoy it while you can.

This is not Mario bashing, this is just me recognizing that it's against the best interest of the team to play a technically limited workhorse on the wings. Natural wingers will always be preferred in the end because that's the winning formula.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
He will be 32 soon, his workrate has already decreased visibly compared to last season and it will only decrease with age. We've also bought two wingers in the summer who are younger, faster and more technically gifted than Mario.

This is not Mario bashing, this is just me recognizing that it's against the best interest of the team to play a technically limited workhorse on the wings. Natural wingers will always be preferred in the end because that's the winning formula.
Hush

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011

Mandzo will beast that LW until he's 80

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 73)