Mario Mandžukić (158 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Goalkeeper1

Sep 12, 2017
There are actually people here who didnt notice his complete concentration on defense and no risk at all offensively was Max plan to play today. Great :tup: Of course Allegri said and explained all of that at press conference after match. Cant be more simple. Who dont know italian Max speaks google translate helps enough.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I love his grit and work-rate, but against the best teams, we absolutely need more.

Of course, I love the guy, but certain posters make it easy to criticize certain players because they're always ready to jump and defend them, acting like family members or agents.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
I love his grit and work-rate, but against the best teams, we absolutely need more.

Of course, I love the guy, but certain posters make it easy to criticize certain players because they're always ready to jump and defend them, acting like family members or agents.
I usually dont agree with you posts (mercato mostly), but this is spot on.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012

Agreed brother. Despite his good work, he also slows the game down for us at times when we can easily be much more ruthless on the wings with our other options.

May bhagwan guide Allegri to use his winger depth more efficiently. Jai shree Ram

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Agreed brother. Despite his good work, he also slows the game down for us at times when we can easily be much more ruthless on the wings with our other options.

May bhagwan guide Allegri to use his winger depth more efficiently. Jai shree Ram
I get what you're saying but his goods really balance out his bad.

He wins most of aerial duels, can play all acros the pitch and often plays as a LB, CM, LW and ST in one match. Has a fighting mentality and scores important goals. There's a reason Allegri decides to go 4-2-3-1 because he couldn't leave him out.

Aug 1, 2003
Lol for some reason I thought I was in Licht’s thread :sergio:

Mandzus tackle vs biglia in the first 20 mins was sexy

Quiet game offensively but felt like its because he had to do extra babysitting in that flank today

Defensively monstrous

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
From what I'm reading, sounds like he was once again really frustrating offensively. Come on now, give Douglas Costa or Bernardeschi a chance when it matters now. We can't rely on Dybala or an inconsistent Cuadrado for everything.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
From what I'm reading, sounds like he was once again really frustrating offensively. Come on now, give Douglas Costa or Bernardeschi a chance when it matters now. We can't rely on Dybala or an inconsistent Cuadrado for everything.
JGC is being a top 3 Motm almost every single game this season so even when I also get quite frustrated with his headless choice sometimes, IMO he's one of the best players for us in this season so far

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
He was useless overall. Made some silly mistakes in defence and was very casual in offence missing easy 5m passes. Add Sandro being absolutely terrible, that left side might as well as not entered the field.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 155)