Mario Mandžukić (22 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Can't wait to see this guy have 90 minute wrestling matches with the opposition

Apart from winning massive games, the thing I enjoy most in football is seeing scumbags get out scumbagged by players on my team.

Watching Lich against Celtic gave me an erection

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
One thing for sure is when fielding a team with Mandzukic, Lichtsteiner and Chiellini all at once is sort of a nightmare for the opponents.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
imagine tevez and mandzukic playing together..

oh mother of god...
That was my dream!!! :cry:

I remember the summer we got Morata, I adamantly wanted Mandzo...but he went to Atletico for 22mil and we got Morata for the same price and a buyback :sergio: I'm still bitter about that deal tbh, only way I'll be cool about it is the day Morata comes out and says Juve for life and he'll never go back to madrid...but he won't.

Anyways we got our man and he's here taking the shots :p:heart:

La_Fidanzata

Feb 18, 2008
All this praise.. Was he really that good?

I thought he lacked something in ball-controlling and was often out of position. Ofcourse you could excuse it with preseason and little time to gel, but then again - why all the praise? I loved the goal though. And he could be exactly the player i (and apparantley many of you fellows) have been dreaming of, but to me he has been disappointing in this preseason. Maybe due to my high expectations... I dont know.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
All this praise.. Was he really that good?
For the first official game with us he was good. He managed to put himself in good positions and he showed speed, technique and grinta. He will be a very important player for us if he is fit.

Another excellent thing with him is that we'll have not only a striker but also a dm in attack. He will put so much pressure on opponents defenses like a few players in this game can. I'm very excited about him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)