• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Beeeassstt :tuttosport:

Goal, check

Assist, check

Another thing I would like to point out is that he has very quick feet. The way he receives the ball at his feet and turns with it is pretty much twice as fast as Llorente. That's pretty impressive for a big man.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
who was? my only worry about mandzukic at least till now would be the lack of service he would receive which to be fair he did in the first half not helped by Coman's lack of effort upfront

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Great player but we can really do a lot more for him.

We need to get some crosses for him, he wins just about everything in the air.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
The impression I had was that he had the work ethic to track back and get the ball even without service. Does he need to be fed possession?
lot of people were comparing him with Llorente, but he is fairly different. faster, more mobile, wins more duels, stronger in the air, tracks back to help out defensively, has a much stronger pressing game, drops back to receive the ball and give a sideways pass... there is much more to his overall game than to Llorente, and even if he doesent score the guy will be among the most useful players on the pitch. fantastic signing

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
lot of people were comparing him with Llorente, but he is fairly different. faster, more mobile, wins more duels, stronger in the air, tracks back to help out defensively, has a much stronger pressing game, drops back to receive the ball and give a sideways pass... there is much more to his overall game than to Llorente, and even if he doesent score the guy will be among the most useful players on the pitch. fantastic signing
:tuttosport:

Sounds like a Juventus player to me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)