Mario Mandžukić - ST - Atletico Madrid (41 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Juventinho

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
Nov 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #187
    Tevez is leaving sooner or later, there is no replacement with an immediate same quality that we can afford, Tevez replacement is one of Dybala / Berardi and maybe just maybe in the future Coman. Mandzukic has nothing to do with all this, he is a classic striker with massive aerial power that will come for when we switch to 3-5-2 and other limited situations, so there is no such thing as I hope he isn't Tevez replacement, I understand that statement if we already didn't have Berardi and Dybala, yes we will lose some quality but we will have a more stable attacking option that are supposed to stay with us for long, in fact i'd rather cash in on Tevez now rather than lose him for free next year, play Berardi and Dybala more often and help them develop faster.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
    Jul 28, 2011
    Mandzukic has been a favourtie of mine for years, however if it means losing Tevez, then no thanks. Otherwise yes please.

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
    Dec 1, 2005
    Courtesy of - the latest odds as to which club he will be playing for at the start of the new season:-

13/8 Atletico Madrid
    4/1 Wolfsburg
    7/1 Manchester United
    8/1 Juventus
    8/1 Arsenal
    10/1 Milan

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
    You can pray but there's no way that'll help now. If we sign him that means Carlitos is out for sure.
    it doesnt mean that for sure. we gave up on Zaza apparently, Llorente will leave, we need another striker. its that simple

- - - Updated - - -

back to the dark ages of strikes it seems :(
    wat

- - - Updated - - -

Courtesy of - the latest odds as to which club he will be playing for at the start of the new season:-

13/8 Atletico Madrid
    4/1 Wolfsburg
    7/1 Manchester United
    8/1 Juventus
    8/1 Arsenal
    10/1 Milan
    VW? :lol:

Milan :rofl:

Völler

Always spot on
    May 6, 2012
    Since when is Mandzukic a player we don't want? I remember how people were wishing for him before. Didn't he have a good season with Atletico?
    I think it's because people don't look at the player he is, but the fact that he would be a downgrade to Tevez. And that it seems unlikely he would come unless Tevez leaves.

Völler

Always spot on
    May 6, 2012
    Pretty much anyone is a downgrade from Tevez. Cavani would be nice, but MM is a way better option than RVP
    No discussion about that. And as CumsonianKing says, Mandzukic wouldn't be a direct replacement anyway. But it's still frightening to think that we'd downgrade and not upgrade our attack after our best season in more than a decade.

But anyway, I still doubt Tevez is going anywhere this transfer window.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)