Mario Götze - AM - Bayern Munich (47 Viewers)

Will Beppe get him?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Just one question on why we wont go after Verratti who can be Pirlo heir?

And as of now with the current squad, I thinks we still lack one important on who gonna be our freekick taker?
What makes you think we can even dream of going after a top PSG player, now that FFP no longer applies to them once again, they could fuck with any club that tries raiding them. Only way it happens is if he comes out saying he's had enough with PSG.

Buy on AliExpress.com

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
lets just get Javi Martinez from them. Alaba, Benatia, Boateng, Dante, Badstuber, Vidal, Martinez, 7 players for 3 spots is too much and i think they could let him go

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
You're not questioning your gf. You're throwing an ashtray at her after a period of four years where she has done nothing but licking the shaft, swallowing the gravy and making you sandwiches because she is making some changes that may or may not play out to your advantage. Why would you do that, asshole?

Jesus Christ, you sicko!

I love it! :weee:

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
What makes you think we can even dream of going after a top PSG player, now that FFP no longer applies to them once again, they could $#@! with any club that tries raiding them. Only way it happens is if he comes out saying he's had enough with PSG.
Cuz juve is verrattis destiny. Would it really be that shocking if Verratti wanted to go home and play for his childhood club, which so happens to be better than the club he's currently on?

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Cuz juve is verrattis destiny. Would it really be that shocking if Verratti wanted to go home and play for his childhood club, which so happens to be better than the club he's currently on?
he said he would walk to Barcelona/Madrid if one of these clubs called him from what i remmeber

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Just one question on why we wont go after Verratti who can be Pirlo heir?

And as of now with the current squad, I thinks we still lack one important on who gonna be our freekick taker?
http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/tran...you-all-know-verratti-is-a-juventus-fan-agent

This article even suggests juve would be his #1 choice if he were to leave psg
As to why we didnt went for Verrati?, the main reason is money and the difficult of the deal. If there are 2 teams which we simply CANT negotiate, are Madrid and PSG. Both teams are drooling about Pogba and will not bend over unless we include him in a deal.

Verrati IMO was more than capable to filling Pirlo´s boots.... but IMO we had to decide what the coach wanted and where the money was going to be invested.

IMO, buying Verrati when we have someone like Marchisio is not using our funds to the max capabilities. At this point, it is clear that Allegri wants to shift our metagame away from a "regista dependent" team, to a all around unpredictable forward line. He wants to shift the core of our offense to our attackers and bet on their individual prowess to create, of course, supported by the backbone of our team.

This takes me to something Sergio said some pages ago and i want to comment. Allegri himself said he wants a wildcard player in the team..someone that can create things out of nowehere. I think he believes that we have too much grinta and not so much flair, and TBH, i think we all can agree on that.

Vidal IMO is an irreplaceable player, and yeah his deal has been not stellar.. but we have more than enought manpower who can defend and maybe balance our team better if our attack improves like Allegri hopes. Vidal was not one of the most brilliant minds in the game, and lets be honest, his passing was atrocious as of late.

If our DMs can do their job of defending and transitioning the game to our attackers like, for example, Marchisio does... i dont think that the loss of Vidal will be as devastating as we think it is.

Our defensive core is very good and above competitive levels. if we can complement that defense, with an unpredictable attack consisted of 2 or 3 players who can create out of nowhere and win 1vs1s... i think we can start to see some new success to our game with much less grindy-like wins.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
Next summer I think well see pogba sold and Verratti become a target. Marchisio and Verratti as the holding mids in a 4-2-3-1? Oh yeaaaa.
i agree, if pogba leaves then we get veratti

Perin
Desciglio Bonucci Chiellini(rugani) Kurzawa
Veratti Marchisio
Berardi Draxler Dybala
Morata​

so italian so good

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
i agree, if pogba leaves then we get veratti

Perin
Desciglio Bonucci Chiellini(rugani) Kurzawa
Veratti Marchisio
Berardi Draxler Dybala
Morata​

so italian so good
From all ur crazy formations, this seems very tempting. Our offense would consist of 4 highly skilled players who can score and create.

We would be a little exposed in the mid def department .. but i would expect great physical sacrifice from dybala ,berardi and Morata to compensate. Would be interesting indeed.

Still, having Verrati and Chessio defending and transitioning our game would be fap worhty.

Personally, i would like to see us use a formation like this from time to time. A formation that lets us go all in. I think our team is pretty balanced and we can pull it off.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
That's not even a daring formation.That's stupidity.

We'll continue to play a 3 man mid for the foreseeable future.

I honestly wouldn't change that aspect of our setup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)