Marco Storari (4 Viewers)

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,542
    If he accepts Sassuolo we could go for Sorrentino who would be cheaper in wages and take a HG spot for the CL. The other name is Amelia. :scared: They mention Leali and Fiorillo but I think they'll go with experience.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
    May 26, 2009
    and im still trying to figure out why
    Watched all the keepers in training tonight.

He trains REALLY well. Very impressive under a high ball, and very good shot stopping and reflexes surprisingly.

Gigi and Marco are unbelievably agile and quick with their reflexes as well. All the keepers were playing a game of keepy uppy, and they were all amazing at it. Better skill/footwork then most a-league strikers lol

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

He trains REALLY well. Very impressive under a high ball, and very good shot stopping and reflexes surprisingly.
    its not about quality here, its about quantity. no doubt Rubinho is a solid keeper, he would also be a good option for our 2nd keeper, but as a 3rd goalie he is simply unnecessary IMO. we arent registering him for the CL anyway (because we use a Primavera keeper for the homegrown rule), the Coppa is reserved for Storari, and that leaves Rubinho to play one halftime in the last match of the season in Serie A. and that only if we already secured the title. do we really need him for that? i doubt. could aswell call our Primavera GK to sit on the bench if Gigi/Storari gets injured...

- - - Updated - - -

Gigi and Marco are unbelievably agile and quick with their reflexes as well. All the keepers were playing a game of keepy uppy, and they were all amazing at it. Better skill/footwork then most a-league strikers lol
    amazing that we have classy GKs like these 2 dudes here. one of the best keepers in the world right now and the best of all time together with one of the best 2nd GKs in the world who can start in 70% of the teams in the top 5 leagues, yet he is happy to be here and be a backup for Gigi :heart:

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
    Jul 11, 2011

you should've brought a big poster thing of your avatar

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
    Selling him would be a stupid idea.
    The guy is 36/37 yrs old... if he decides to go, we should allow him.. he's been fulfilling his functions very well while he remained with us.

And regardless, Marotta always says it's the players' decision...

If he wants to go and be the starter and an important player for a Serie A team, let him go. But we must really worry and go for a reliable 2nd keeper, given Buffon's age and history of injuries. Leali and Fiorillo aren't adequate for now.

It seems we'd go for Sorrentino, but I don't really know how good he is.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    sorrentino is pretty good and would take him over abbiatti in all honesty, he just seem to be a series of goalkeeping howlers these days

- - - Updated - - -

If he accepts Sassuolo we could go for Sorrentino who would be cheaper in wages and take a HG spot for the CL. The other name is Amelia. :scared: They mention Leali and Fiorillo but I think they'll go with experience.
    sorrentino :tup:

cheaper and is pretty decent

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)